* 4 affiliates
* 4 all-time teams
* 1 world XI
* 18 english counties
* 6 aussie state sides
* 6 nz state sides
* 11 protea sides

The count now is...60

Hmm...still falling short by 9, so my guess wud be a few local teams like the 'A' team, etc will be included for all test playing nations except b'desh, for warm up purposes.

Cool, aye! B)

Hey narcist, where did you read about there being 69 teams? In the review I saw it said there wasn't any NZ domestic sides.

link

Check this site out. It says the game is out now, but they dont have it.

From site

\"It is such a good gameplay game. It`s a good style of a good cricket game. I think it is a must by for Cricket fans.\"

I dont think you should trust this guy sounds like he cant even speak English

I don't think there is any affiliate countries in, but the associate members will certainly be those who took part in the World Cup (Kenya, Canada, Namibia and Holland) plus perhaps Scotland, Ireland and Denmark, so that English domestic competitions can be simulated accurately.

just got a question for peterp

is cricket getting bigger in holland?

What about that guy Sachin Tendulkar?

People say he's pretty good.....well better than Micheal Vaughan

It was HDBird that said compared Vaughan to some other third rate cricketers, although I'm not sure he's Australian because he said the release date was '18th December over there'. Vaughan's a wonderful batsman, but I think Bird may have had a tinge of sarcasm in what he said for humour purposes. I think Bird probably supports Lancashire and that's why he dislikes Vaughan. Don't keep us in suspense Bird, where are you from and why is Vaughan third rate?

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Dec 9 2003, 04:24 PM
Whoever it was who said above that Michael Vaughn is a third rate cricketer knows nothing about cricket. You are a moron. He is one of the best cricketers in the world, and if you are too short-sighted to see that anybody apart from an aussie can be good at anything then you are even more of a moron. As a brit, i can say that Matthew Hayden is a great cricketer, and so is Glenn McGrath, but you clearly do not possess the intellect to recognise the talent of a non aussie.

By the way, I am only assuming that you are an aussie. Also, note that your Prime Minister is a disgrace - when his beloved team lost in the RWC final, he was so rude to the England team I could hardly believe my eyes. I hope that you and your PM are not representative of most Aussies, otherwise you belong to a disgraceful race.

Be ashamed.
Dear Lazy Chestnut,

Firstly, have you ever heard the phrase "assumption is the mother of all f**k ups"??? I am not an Aussie, I am a Scotsman. Now, before you start going into a rant about Scotland being crap at cricket then let me draw your attention to the :tease: I included after my Vaughan comment in my original post. If you are unaware of what this means, it is an emoticon (A series of keyed characters used especially in e-mail to indicate an emotion, such as pleasure or sadness) and that particular one indicates that I was teasing.

And I am not a moron. Kindly get your own house in order before you launch into a rant about me, a country which doesn't have anything at all to do with me, or a sport that has nothing whatsoever to do with the post, topic, or even message board.

Now let's get back on topic and start talking about Cricket 2004 again.

Goodbye and thank you for your attention.

associate/affiliate = its all the same (kenya, canada, namibia, scotland)!

69 teams was what I read on the preview @ gameplanet.

the NZ domestic comp wont be simulated, but you can play as any of the 6 state sides in friendlies, etc. this also gives us a vast player pool to choose from for test tours, and so on...

Just to add, Hayden should be on the boxes as THE worlds Best Batsman. His record over the past 2 years is unbelievable. Agreed Sachin is in the top group of world batsmen but I think Hayden is now the new number one. Opinions anyone?

Hayden's surely the best opening batsman, but THE BEST is...SACHIN TENDULKAR!

I remember hayden smashin a window in protest for a wrong decision given against him versus england last year, but not once did we see sachin flinch when he was given out abyssmally by bucknor. superb sportsmanship, I say!

Users who are viewing this thread