Cricket 2004 News and Info

I just noticed your little signature message, andrew. Glenn Chapple is rubbish. why should he ever play for england? He is a made-for-county-cricket bowler, never going to be a test or ODI star. That's my 2 cents on the matter anyway. Feel free to explain why he should play for england....

Because he is a remarkably consistent bowler and a better batsman then any bowler currently in the England team.

Bu these discussions are best left for the General Cricket forum

HI guys
i mean wht the hELLLLLL is this
1 week left for release
and Still NOOOOOOOO INFO AND SITE!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know WAT EA SPORTS And HB r upto
if any of u guys can email them and ask wht is the situation regarding the demo and the site
that will b great!!!!!!

i think he secretly works for hb and is hyping the game up!!

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 9 2003, 10:20 PM
Chill out mani, I'm beginning to worry that you might be about to have a heart attack from stress.
im not stressed
im feeling ANGRY :angry: :angry: :angry:
I mean tellll me wht Has ea sports done????????
1st they let us wait for C2k2 which WAs A Crap
and after 2 years
when we r expecting a new game
they havent Given us anything

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 9 2003, 10:44 PM
Calm down Mani.
OK OKKKKKK
but u plzz Contact EA or HB and ask them atleast when is the site gonna come up????????

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 9 2003, 10:50 PM
I really can't be bothered. Why don't you?
MAN ive tried hundreds of times
but NO REPLY!!!!!!!!!!
plzz u try
Or Ask vineet
As andrew knows him and may tell him everything

Hi ,

I have a great new for all you guys ot there , Cricket 2004 is getting released on 12/12/2004 and this is confirmed. go to this site http://www.berlinwall.com.au/html/b_comingsoon.shtml.

and take out cursor to the place where it says "SRD" Which means street release date, it says that even if the store is having the product in the store they cannot sell the same before this date. Great I can't beleive this :angry: , meanest marketing strategy by EA Sports. But I am happy like most as most of the store in australia says it will be out by 12th December or By 14th december (this Friday or Sunday). BALLE BALLE!

BABAI :)

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Dec 9 2003, 10:47 PM
plzz Contact EA or HB and ask them atleast when is the site gonna come up????????
I've already e-mailed hb studios about 1 and a half weeks ago and i've got nothing back but i'm e-mailing ea sports now

Users who are viewing this thread