Cricket 2004 News and Info

I dont care about any other thing except gameplay. If gameplay is improved(thats what they are saying),then I'll definetely buy the game.If not, I'll still buy the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey- karolkarol - I'm Irish too!! ^_^ - thats 2 of us- I play cricket down south- anyway I think cricket 2004 will be pretty good- I've been hyped up for months.(remember the days when Ea said they'd have screnshots in May?!).
I've written 6 emails to HB STudios- with 4 of those being suggestions (about 80 in all!)- and the last 2 about demos,release dates etc....
I've never got a reply- oh well.

Originally posted by [email protected]@Dec 10 2003, 10:20 AM
What do you meen it will never be on the shelves? :scratch:
its a joke..i live in canada...get it...it will never be on shelves, r u happy now...u have made me cry .......ok i am done crying...

The irony is that the game is Made in Canada and will never be released in Canada!

Awesome!

How is that none of us actually know when the game is coming out? How can this be? We should be informed every day by EA as to why is happening with the release etc. Do they not want 'satisfied customers' ?

Originally posted by miku@Dec 11 2003, 04:13 AM
The irony is that the game is Made in Canada and will never be released in Canada!

Awesome!
awesome....u sicken me...lol

I doubt EA will release the game before xmas. They just keep pushing the date. The original was 7th, then it came to 11th, now 16th, then 18th. I mean wha the heck is wrong. If you dont want to release it now, then why do you tell us that the game will be on the shelves on this date or that date. I still doubt that they will release it on 16th, or even 18th.

Oh, sorry I forgot, thats EA who is going to release the game. But come on, why do you guys push the date of this game. Firstly we've waited 18 months for this game, and now more wait. Are you guys testing our patience. After 18 months of creation, everybody would expect a great game, but why we are still waiting to get the game.

EA releases Fifa on time, then why not Cricket? I dont think they're going to put any extra features in. The game on PS2 isn't out yet, then how come they'll be able to develop the PC version before xmas or newyear.

Conclusion: I think they game wont be out untill after xmas. :( :( :( . Sorry guys but thats what I think.

Yes, Cricket 2004 on PC is $69.95 at EB. (Victoria, Australia)
It is quite a big drop in price from the originial.
AFL Live 2004 on PC was originally going to be about $90, then it went down to $50 at EB...
Why would they make these drops in prices?
From Duffarama

dont worry anil,i am sure they are going to release c2004 before xmas. :thumbs:

i went to eb today they changed the date to the 16th
but they did have a dummy box saying features in the game it said it has 78 stadiums, 69 teams, ing cup,pura cup, county cricket, full player editer, stunning graphics and it had more but i have forgotten them
it also had a new screenshot of newzealand playing australia it showed an aussie batsmen poking at the ball outside the off stump and edging it to first slipp obviersly had low confidence on the meter

My ps2 copy is in the post and headed my way! The game will be released in stores on the 14th of December (Aus). Not long to wait now.

Question: What will people do first?

1. Admire the box for several days before opening.
2. Read the manual back to front before playing.
3. Replace cricket 2002 with 2004 in the disc draw.
4. Hit the nets to check out the new features.
5. Jump into a 10 over match.
6. All of the above.

Dunno abou others but I'll tell what am I gonna do when I get the game.

1, Open the game
2, Start playing and taking out my frustrations on any team I come in contact with :lol: :lol: .(and thats just in the game)

Users who are viewing this thread