Cricket 2004 News and Info

some time in february i think. just order from dvdcrave.com if you're desperate for it. its cheaper than buying off the shelves in the uk anyway. :)

Any idea when will EA release the demo of the game. At least that will be available worldwide and will be good for all of us before buying actual game.

Any suggestions :scratch: :scratch:

I think they'll release demo after they release the PS2 version. But who knows, may be they release it tomorrow. But I think they'll probably release it after the PS2 version.

EDIT: Now that the PS2 version has been released, expect the demo coming out in few days hopefully.

i'll buy the game only after the demo is out. I hardly have faith in those EA guys after Cricket 2002 and fifa 2004 -_- -_-

how much is thi game gonna cost in new zealand? and whenever someone gets it please post a review for us, id rather listen to average joe dudes review rather than the pro's........oink i need a pooh.

Originally posted by sunsamrat@Dec 12 2003, 03:34 AM
i'll buy the game only after the demo is out. I hardly have faith in those EA guys after Cricket 2002 and fifa 2004 -_-? -_-
hey bro what didnt u like about fifa 2004?

I've pre-ordered it, and i'm just gonna wait unitil the 16th. on the box at eb, and aussie batter edged the ball and the keeper dived to his left to catch it.

Originally posted by [email protected]@Dec 12 2003, 06:43 AM
I've pre-ordered it, and i'm just gonna wait unitil the 16th. on the box at eb, and aussie batter edged the ball and the keeper dived to his left to catch it.

Can u post the link here which has the screenshot????

and ive heard the PS2 version is released
if yes then y isnt there any review????

I hope that in cricket 2k4 that the fast bowlers will be able to swing the ball. That was a bad factor about cricket 2k2. only the swing bowlers could swing the ball. I also found that the swing bowlers action looked very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread