Cricket 2004 News and Info

Man! the site has same old stuff!

Anyone got some latest screens as the game has been released yesterday!??

Cheers!

By the way everyone, cricket 2k4 is out. I went to civic video and they had 2 copies of the game there. But i didn't rent it out caus i'm getting it on 16th. :D :)

Originally posted by [email protected]@Dec 12 2003, 12:43 PM
By the way everyone, cricket 2k4 is out. I went to civic video and they had 2 copies of the game there. But i didn't rent it out caus i'm getting it on 16th. :D? :)
more like u didnt have enough money!

cause it was there.............................and u didnt have enough money!! :P

I bought Cricket 2004 at lunch time for PS2 at Loganholme Brisbane Australia.It is a great game and has so many modes of play i dont know what to do first.The run icon has changed and gets a bit of getting used to, and when the bowler is running in you can press R2 or L2 to look at a First Person perspective of the field to the left and right.The bowling is much better with snicks to the keeper and slips really good.Australian stadiums also consist of Cairns-Lilac Hill-Docklands plus all the usuals.The teams are varied but include - PM's XI-Ministers XI-Canterbury(nz) and others.Any questions i can answer here.

Is it better than 2002!!! general thoughs without too many spoilers!

sounds great emo, i am wondering whether the faast bowlers can swing the ball, not just the swing bowlers.
Also has the swing bowlers action changed. What would you give the game out of 10?

Tell us about the career mode and the test championship thing. Please please please.

Users who are viewing this thread