Cricket 2004 News and Info

hello boooo my ques is dat !Is brett lee and shoaib akhtar bowled 100mph in the game ?n whos is the fastest and more difficult bowler in the game ?.....And which player r playing in pakistan's squad ?

Let's give them a bit of breathing room!!! It's safe to say that no news is good news when it comes to cricket 2004, it means everyone is enjoying the game.......mines in the post...can't wait!

Originally posted by pecky43@Dec 12 2003, 04:27 PM
Let's give them a bit of breathing room!!!? It's safe to say that no news is good news when it comes to cricket 2004, it means everyone is enjoying the game.......mines in the post...can't wait!
can't wait aswell, i'll collect mine from eb in a couple of days.

I am tempted to buy this game for PS2 as well as PC! From those tin little reviews posted on this forum it sounds great. I like the idea that a batsman can get "stuck" on very few runs due to low confidence. In Cricket 2002 this never happened - I have several times knocked off targets with every batsman scoring at least a half century.

The fact that players have a front- and back-foot rating is an inspired idea, too. As is the control to allow you to check out the fielding positions before the ball comes. It seems like HB have done a decent job, and really have listened to the people who bought and played Cricket 2002.

I have a few questions for the people who have played the game, however:

* Does a batsman's form affect how easily they can build up confidence?
* If a ball beats the outside edge, will the batsman's confidence take a hit?
* If a new, worse bowler comes on, will the batsman's confidence increase right away, or will it just be easier to build confidence?
* Is the general pace of the game improved? Cricket 2002 never really seemed like cricket as it was all a little pedestrian, from the bowling speed, to the batsman's running speed.
* When the CPU bowls, if the ball is of a good line and length, do you have to defend it to stand any chance of staying in, or can you just smash it back over the bowler, or over point as in the old game?

Any other points you feel need explaining would be nice to hear of, as would anything that differs from 2002 a lot.

Cheers.

Please answer few questions regarding C2k4:

a) How are the LBW Decisions??

B) Player can still get out after the ball hitting the thigh or body and goes into the hands of the fielder at short leg???

c) how is the third umpiring in this version?

d) Is their any rain??

Cheers!

Any good points about the test season or career mode??

Please give some good details regarding the complete tour

Waiting for any positive posts

For those who dont know:

The game is Made in Canada!

HB-Studios
Nova Scotia
Canada

I know you guys have literally just got the game but the rest of the world needs a proper review. Please someone take the time to write a proper review, maybe post it as a topic of its own and include answers to the questions people have been asking.

Do your duty!!!

hey any Pakistani out there. When will we get to have this in pakistan. i really am looking forward to buying this seemingly better game. I hope its a bit tougher to play.

i am from pakistan... we should be able to get it in a weeks time... i think..

Has the game for PC also been released?

And when the match ends , what happens?.Are there are any celebrations,trophy , man of match , series .

Is there pitch report and toss shown

What about the crowd? motionless or like fifa
Reply soon
bye
aditya

boooo can u plz post a decent review of the game
i mean then we will not have to ask the same ques again n again

and wht abt the Shots
r they similar to 2002 or they look like the real thing( motion capturing)
And r there diff actions for bowlers
wht Abt the Spin??????
IS it good(not like 2002 ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread