Cricket 2004 News and Info

:scratch: FOR ME MAN I'VE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR CRIC'04. WELL WHO HASN'T ACTUALLY. WE ALL EAGERLY AWAIT IT'S RELEASE. IT IS SO BAD NOW THAT I ONLY DREAM OF 2 THINGS:

FIRST IS MY GIRL-FRIEND AND SECOND IS CRIC'04.

BUT BELEIVE ME - I HAVE A GUT FEELING THAT THE GAMES GONNA BE GREAT.

THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I LAY MY HANDS ON IT IS BEAT MY ARCH-RIVAL , MY NEIGHBOURS BUTT IN A 10 OVR MATCH.

THAT'S THE WAY DUDE.

I just went to my local eb and the guys there said that cricket 2004 will be out on the 16th. Also i am going to play a NSW V Queensland pura cup match. Also i really want to see in cricket 2004 a ball beat the bat outside off-stump and carry through to the keeper on the full. in cricket 2002 the ball sometimes rolled along the ground to the keeper and the keeper took it as if it was a rising ball. it was really frustrating. And i also read on the box at eb that there will be a comp where you can trade/buy/ and sell players. should be great!!!

Well I am firstly going to have a blast in the nets, just to see the ball seaming and swinging from the fast bowlers, then have a wee bat against it. Really cant wait for this!!!

Tell me this, if anyone has ordered games from abroad before (i am ordering from Aus to be delivered to UK), is the game to be delivered around the release date or only despatched on that date? It could mean a ten day wait which I dont know if i could cope with especially since all you Aussies and Kiwis will already be ploughing away.

I ordered from dvdcrave at the end of last month, and it's been dispatched early hours of this morning UK time. Should take 3 to 5 days in all, so I'm expecting it on around Monday 15th, which is actually before it's out in the shops in Oz B)

HDBird,

You might very well be the first one amongst us to play the game. Would appreciate if you could post some spanking new screenshots alongwith a brief review with your first impressions, etc.

Cheers!

I just checked the Gameswarehouse website where i preorderd mine and they are quoting the 19th December as the release date.

Hooray for my half century of posts by the way

Originally posted by narcist@Dec 11 2003, 06:30 PM
HDBird,

You might very well be the first one amongst us to play the game. Would appreciate if you could post some spanking new screenshots alongwith a brief review with your first impressions, etc.

Cheers!
I'm a Playstation 2 man i'm afraid, so don't have screen dump to PC cabability. Least I don't think I do.

Hello everyone!

This is my very first post on this forum. kindly reply to my query ASAP.

DVDcrave.com says they have the game in stocks? does that really means that the game has been released in Australia??

Cheers!

Hasan, don't think it's in the shops yet, but mine was dispatched from dvdcrave this morning.

hello can someone please tell me this, im thinking of ordering this game and would prefer to have it on the playsation 2. Will it be able to run on my uk (pal) playstation 2 or would i have to have it chipped? If not i will just order it off dvdcrave.com on the computer.

PS2 games from Aus work on UK PS2's. Both are PAL. No worries to order it for PS2 from Aus.

cheers mate very useful information will order soon!! cant wait for it may i add!! :D

Originally posted by booo@Dec 11 2003, 01:36 PM
i went to eb today they changed the date to the 16th
but they did have a dummy box saying features in the game it said it has 78 stadiums, 69 teams, ing cup,pura cup, county cricket, full player editer, stunning graphics and it had more but i have forgotten them
it also had a new screenshot of newzealand playing australia it showed an aussie batsmen poking at the ball outside the off? stump and edging it to first? slipp obviersly had low confidence on the meter
CAn u plzz post the link which contains the New screenshot????
plz!!!!!

hi ive ordered pc and ps2 from dvdcrave to the uk they have email to say they took the money and shipped the games , ive just tracked the ps2 game with dhl ready to leave australia :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread