Cricket 2004 News and Info

about this website guys by ea, they rnt renowned for producing sites when games are being released. take need for speed underground, it said coming soon on the website (when they got it up) and this was only changed bout 2 weeks after they released it.

no one holds the answers to when the demo or site is gonna come up for us to see, but do u wanna waste eas time dealing with our questions or do we wanna let them get on with making the game as good as possible?
just an idea

My local EB store have just confirmed that they will have cricket 2004 on the shelves on the 15th of december 2003 selling for $69.95(AUD)

Originally posted by gilly204+Dec 10 2003, 02:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gilly204 @ Dec 10 2003, 02:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mani_2002001
@Dec 9 2003, 10:47 PM
plzz Contact EA or HB and ask them atleast when is the site gonna come up????????
I've already e-mailed hb studios about 1 and a half weeks ago and i've got nothing back but i'm e-mailing ea sports now [/b]
Thanks a lot gilly
post here if u get a reply

Originally posted by babai@Dec 10 2003, 01:54 AM
Hi ,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I have a great new for all you guys ot there , Cricket 2004 is getting released on 12/12/2004 and this is confirmed. go to this site http://www.berlinwall.com.au/html/b_comingsoon.shtml.

and take out cursor to the place where it says "SRD" Which means street release date, it says that even if the store is having the product in the store they cannot sell the same before this date. Great I can't beleive this? :angry: , meanest marketing strategy by EA Sports. But I am happy like most as most of the store in australia says it will be out by 12th December or By 14th december (this Friday or Sunday). BALLE BALLE!

BABAI :)
babai this isnt a confirm date
Bcoz most of the site just write the date and they dont have the game

look here it says the game will b released today
so iis it released 2day????? :scratch:

http://www.futuregamez.net/coming.html

How come England are so bad at cricket when they invented the game?

it is asking....y do birds suddenly appear? it is one of those unexplainable things...england are jsut bad

i checked and confirmed with my EB that Cricket 2004 will never be on the shelves9anf i am not joking i actually asked...)

what is the official release date for indian gamers
Is any indian website shipping it?
BTW WHEN WILL WE GET IT IN MUMBAI(BOMBAY)

by
aditya
\\\\\mumbai

i think c2004 will be available in india after a couple of weeks of it release in australia

Originally posted by rankshift@Dec 10 2003, 05:30 AM
My local EB store have just confirmed that they will have cricket 2004 on the shelves on the 15th of december 2003 selling for $69.95(AUD)
69.95 ? is that in like all states!

thats awesome, i dont need to save up as much no more

Let us all pray to god, that when EVENTUALLY cricket 2004 is released, someone for eg, Glenn McGrath, can bowl a good line and length and beat the batsman, and occasionally get that edge that flies to Ricky Ponting at second slip or even the keeper gilchrist Gilchrist or Hayden at 1st slip. All i want for christmas is an edge to carry on the ps2 from a bowling a good line an length.

I think now we should all take a moment to think about Andy Bichel's 7-20 against the poms in the 2003 world cup. Gee the poms are lovely useless with the willow and the leather. Now bring on Cricket 2004 for god's sake EA. We are sick of waiting!!!!!!!!! It would want to be good!!!!!!! <_<

everyone.. i think they are keeping cric 2004 as a surprise... you won't even know it has released ... and when you casually walk in the store you see them on the rack... and yeahhhh you scream ...there here... anyone agree... ?
as a great fan of cricket ... even if the game improves a little i'll love to buy it.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread