Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

Some previews of Pitch Mats....Please comment because I release the stuff after all the corrections.

previewbu1.png

Pitchmats still to come:

Australia - Commonwealth Bank Series (ODI)
Bangladesh - Grameen Phone (Test & ODI)
England - Natwest Series (ODI)
England - Npower Series (Tests)
New Zealand - The National Bank (Test & ODI)

Brilliant pitch ad's mate, you are doing well. Why not you try them for c2k7, you may get great response there. Wish you all the best for your future works mate.

Perfect pitchmaps Ahad. Release them ASAP. :)

Let me do some more changes. I am trying to do the best. I will release them after doing the outfield textures. have a look!

preview2qd0.jpg

Ahad added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Brilliant pitch ad's mate, you are doing well. Why not you try them for c2k7, you may get great response there. Wish you all the best for your future works mate.

Thanks Ami and Akash! Actually I don't play Cricket 07 but I can help with the .fsh files if anyone wants, but right now I am not trying anything for Cricket 07.

Sure! But I don't watch county cricket regularly. Just send me some pictures of the pitch ads and I will do it after finishing international...

Oh yes, domestic kits too! :p

I am confused about the pitches. I mean, the filesize to too heavy for my connection. Will it be okay to upload the .bmp file. Users will just need to import it to the .fsh file..

Users who are viewing this thread