Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

zimrahil said:
Keep hoping this is really the case, and not that the AI is the same as the last 2 versions

so what's the logic of bowling part time spinners in last 3 overs? Ponting feeling too confident in the game thanks to some advanced ai?

I guess everyone has thier own opinion about the 2 cricket games coming out at almost the same time but i wish that a mix of both the games is what will make the ultimate cricket game.

Blic leads in every department but EA too has some good features that Blic does not have.

So a mix of both the games with an online play will be the ultimate cricket feast we all are waiting for. Lets hope its in the next release.

Hey .... hiiii 2 alll ................ well, i hav played the demo ... nice game but 3 overs aint enough :( n ... lemme know if any 1 has won that game .. ?

i hit 2 sixes :P

did ny else ?

Its easy to win

Farook said:
Hey .... hiiii 2 alll ................ well, i hav played the demo ... nice game but 3 overs aint enough :( n ... lemme know if any 1 has won that game .. ?

i hit 2 sixes :P

did ny else ?

Its easy to win, try those big shots on the leg side, it got me sixes and fours, cricket 05 looks to be good , if its timed it does goto six , the saddest part is shots on the off side, they seem to be the same as 04, EA I guess has to work on that short through the point and late cut is pretty awful.

Shailesh said:
so what's the logic of bowling part time spinners in last 3 overs? Ponting feeling too confident in the game thanks to some advanced ai?
I don't think they want to give us a feel for the fast bowling until it comes out,maybe it would be to hard/Who knows.Or maybe the fast bowlers just look Sh1t and feel sh!t.

well planetcricket migt just as well put the two games together to come out with a truly outstanding game.(combo)

well i cant bat. im getting p$#@#ed off. hit it in the air, i get caught. play a backfoot shot, i get bowled or lbw. only managed to get about 5 runs so far.
it has to be on hard. i would be enjoying it if i could hit the damn ball.

Last edited:
I was quite impressed by the stumpings. I went for a big swing and missed the ball and the keeper stumped me even though I hadn't played an advance shot. Nice touch.

barmyarmy said:
I was quite impressed by the stumpings. I went for a big swing and missed the ball and the keeper stumped me even though I hadn't played an advance shot. Nice touch.
So what's stopping you from buying the game then Colin? ;)

this happent to me playing a big swing too reply showed the batsmen foot just outside the crease.

Users who are viewing this thread