Cricket 2005 Hints and Tips

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I think one of these threads will be needed for this game.

I managed to get hold of the PS2 version last night. Graphically the game is very good and after playing it for couple of hours I will say that for me batting is nigh on impossible, so come on lets have some tips about batting because at the moment the best score I have managed is 40.

saving

you have the ps2 version so u can save it at the end of an over right

I definately need help with my batting.

All out against Bangladesh for 34.

Most of the wickets were run out or caught.

willv88 said:
you have the ps2 version so u can save it at the end of an over right

How many times do you have to ask this question?. The answer is YES as other people have already told you.

batting is very hard, i have so far scored 4, 9, 12, 24, 34 and 37!

the only time i seem to score runs is when they have pushed mid on and mid off to long on and long off or by playing a leg glance.

someone must have some advice........

Granted I dont have the full version, only the demo....But I haven't had an EA Cricket Title (or any cricket title before) so I found the demo hard to bat....at first....Give it time and practice, that is all you need....It is all about timing (something which i didnt know before hand...I just kept tapping s until the batsman would hit it..that is a no no) Dont play shots too early..

I am no batting expert (far from it) but I am learning new shots and when to use them. The batsman in the demo are mostly bowlers so I'm hoping when I get the full version and can use proper batsman it will become better. My highest score in the demo (without freezing overs, but increasing the target to 400) is 257, which as you start from 229 is 28, in 3 overs without loss!

So keep trying!

Users who are viewing this thread