Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

Cricket 2005 - Official Bugs List

Well ill start this off, i hope the patch makers are watching.

1. Over aggressive ai fields in test matches, meaning if you chose to, you can just slog over them.
2. Overs seem to be going very quickly in a test match, id like confirmation from other users if they have noticed this.
3. Outfield is pretty fast, at least on a dusty pitch. This wouldnt be a problem if the cpu didnt have such over aggressive fields.
4. The old commentary bugs still remain. Ie you bowl a maiden and every now and again Richie will say that was a costly over lol :rolleyes:

I have had a defensive push caught by the wicketkeeper and the batsmen crossing on a catch not being recognised. (both on the demo so might have improved)

ross_ntu said:
I have had a defensive push caught by the wicketkeeper...
Caught behind off an edge? If so that's OK.

Sorry didn't explain- I meant caught in front of the bat- keeper ran round as I played the shot- quick thinking but probably unrealistic!!!

ross_ntu said:
Sorry didn't explain- I meant caught in front of the bat- keeper ran round as I played the shot- quick thinking but probably unrealistic!!!

i had this bug once in demo too

I have a suggestion. Let a moderator start a thread and update the first post with all the bugs. It just gets to be a hassle reading through pages of bugs.

I get fed up of Jim Maxwell constantly calling yorkers "full half-volleys" or balls pitch just outside of off-stump as "wide" but those are just gameplay flaws they will probably never get round to sorting.

In the case of actual bugs I've noticed that sometimes during the fall of wickets highlights bit at the end of an innings the replay keeps looking even while you click continue to try and skip it.

You can get fine edges through to the keeper, off spin which is excellent.

I've had wides given against my bowler when the ball deflected off the batsmen's pads! Also seem to have a lot of left-handed fielders. Of course they might actually be left-handed, but I'm playing with Essex and I don't think they have that many!

They wouldn't in a real match. That's why batsmen take runs to fielders weak hands, because they know they'll have to transfer the ball because they won't throw with their wrong hand.

It's just a small niggle, but I guess it's one that can be addressed in the create a player if it gets too annoying.

Oh yeah i agree but in the create a player section you can choose your fielders throwing hand so I can't understand why the ones that are already in the game don't throw with the correct hand. Maybe they just didn't do the research properly.

Anyway like I said it's just a small complaint. I'm enjoying the game overall, although I suck at batting! It's hard to get the ball away right now. I think I'm 6-4!

Seriously considering getting it. Probably after the next round of ODIs.

Users who are viewing this thread