Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

muddy said:
I shall be buying Brian Lara's soon the king of cricket games it might not have county teams but the game play is in the same league as PES4.

:eek: That's a huge assumption to make. If you're right I, along with most other cricket gamers, will be a happy man.

Have had a few players out with low score's ie 6 or 7 and when walking of the pitch a duck walks past ?

To many EA Sports logo's around ground

Good things about cricket 2005 are.
The grounds look great
The kits look great
The squads are well up to date (apart from Ganguly not in Glamorgan)
The sound effects are not bad
The fielding is better than cricket 2004
The bowling is better than cricket 2004

Well, evn I bought this new version of game, but its sickening. They are worsening the game. The EA teem said they are more concentratring on player's detailed looks or graphics, but when you look the Asian players, you were foreced to thing that who this player is?. Sachin Tendulkar face is having a long mustache, WOW, L. Balaji looks like a Kenyan player. The other thing I found is the Leg Glance of the Batsman, he is playing that shot as if he is holding the bat for the first time.One more time WOW. The third thing is when the ball hits the players body or leg its goes long way, sometime way towards the boundary. So there is a bye four. WOW. For the time being ,Thats SOLVE

hey I got that patch for that face from barmyarmy its a .big file what the hell do I do with it?

I think even BLC will have bugs..... one the member said in the demo the ball went pass through the batsman to the keeper !!! thats says it all the graphics wont be as good as EA ... i dont know about the BLC game play. Bugs are going to be there......in both the games

made a thread of this but officially putting it in the bug thread

as soon as you start a your the numbers on players back changes all over the place randomly yes I did save the numbers the way I had it and they change even with the default ones eg McGrath goes form 11 to 30. so when I look at the edit squads numbers there all changed all over the place completely different to how I had them

dudes'.......i have played the game........but.. the game cameras' are not good....compared to c2k4.....the players....are horrible in the sub- continents.....viz..sachin tendulkar, chaminda vass (they have moustache). many players don't like they are. anywayz will have to wait for BLC.....and for a good cricket from EA. rest after i play the game very much nicely .........

man...when u r sayin that theres' a graphic problem..plz stop buying " PIRATED CDS'" when we people play how come we don't face any problem.....pplz use the" ORIGINAL CDS'" ok...........u understand.......u better understand"

mani_2002001 said:
Cricket 2005 for u
mind u this is not a graphic card problem or any photoshop work

man...when u r sayin that theres' a graphic problem..plz stop buying " PIRATED CDS'" when we people play how come we don't face any problem.....pplz use the" ORIGINAL CDS'" ok...........u understand.......u better understand"

i found these bugs ,,
1. Ball hits the Pads down the legside.. strangely umpire signals its wide
2. Batsman hits the Ball to mid-on and umpire signals it Bye...
3. Ball hits the PAD and No run is taken and Umpire still signals Leg Bye

Read the last 3 pages, can't be bothered reading the other 7 :D but there are no day-nighters even in 50 over games..games are either played during the day or during the night only...even blind freddy could of picked that up in testing the game

Well here are some bugs which i noticed in the ps2 version:

1) Fielders move like supersonic trains. I mean a fielder from fine leg can reach the ball at deep mid-wicket before i complete 2 runs. How the hell one runs 3 runs in this game is beyond my imagination. I guess if only 4 fielders were in the game it would have made it look realistic.

2) Scoring runs without using the power button (specially on leg side) in one days is next to impossible. The ball hardly travels. Even with my confidence maxed and with perfect timing im harldy able to pierce those 3 fielders without the power button.

3) Wicket keepers try to pick the ball and miss it, and the commentators say it was a mis field.

4) Fielders run in a Zig-Zag motion towards the ball.

5) The bowler runs back and catches the ball at mid off in 2 seconds.

The worst part is that i played this game only for half an hour when i noticed these bugs and they occured almost every 3rd ball.

you lot all have the game on pc i have the game on ps2 and its way better than pc the glitches and bugs dontn happen to me and to peole who cant hit fours on the ground use the power button and play off the back foot and use your analog stick to direct your shots

why are you lot complaining i laugh at the dumb commentary when i hav had the game 4 a month thats the ipod comes out and im litening to 50 and the game how we do the most calm song ever to me it makes me win all the time

the codies and ea are not serious they r jokers they both have bugs in there games wont stop being dumb rivals maybe us unlucky cricket fans can get a qaulity cricket game and murtazah yoyr the future of a computer gaming genius

Game Crashes

I think the game is a mighty improvement on Cricket 2004, however the bug which is annoying me most is the fact my game crashes at random intervals, it not only crashes but restarts the computer.

Anybody else had the same problem?

OH MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!

i just bought this game and from what i have read about bugs in the game it sounds like they didn't fix any but have put more in ..... christ this would be hilarious if i didnt just order the game and waste my money bugger... it seems all they did was give us cricket 2004 with better graphics and a few extra bugs to drive us insane with.

EA this is definatly the last title i EVER buy from them, cant wait for CODEMASTERS release i will be buying that at least they listen to their customers.

cheers,
kymsheba

I Bought Cricket 2005 last friday when it was released, and i was so disappointed with it i took it back yesterday...
The Bugs i found were:

1) Bowled through my body by an off spinner attempting to sweep.
2) Caught at 4th Slip/Gully region by the keeper after playing the reverse sweep: i hit it flat and the keeper "skidded" to the ball, as opposed to running.
3) I was repeatedly caught "one hand one bounce" by the fielders, esp at square leg.
Watching the replay you could see that the ball bounced at least a foot infront of the fielder, but i was still given out.
4) Players names are incomplete on the back of their shirts; Gilchrist is Gilchris, Kasprovich is Kasprovi, Trescothick is Trescoth
5) Players are given out caught on the boundary even after the fielder has gone completely over the boundary
6) Computer AI is poor, especially for field placings. On medium against Australia A i was repeatedly bowled leg stump half volleys and scored 150+ runs on the leg side before the field was changed from a 7:2 off side field to a more defensive field
7) Wides are given when the ball has hit the pad.
8) Fielders are rediculously fast; and it is near impossible to run three.
9) I have been run out by the keeper when the ball is in slips hands...
10) If both batsmen end up at the same end and the bails are taken off at that end, they ball wont be thrown to the opposite end and the batsmen will both be not out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all i can think of for now, but there were definately more...

Users who are viewing this thread