Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

this isnt a bug but im so sick of teh CPU playing a 3rd man shot in a test match where it goes staight to the slips!!! is the AI that dumb

i dont know if this was mentioned but when there are overthrows and it goes to the fence it is 8 runs. Very weird but helpful!!

In the Test I'm playing, I saved and quit the game at the end of Day 1, after the playets all walked off (the time ingame was about 6.04pm). When I restarted, the game continued at the end of day 1, (time 6.08pm), then after that over they all walked off. Fine, I thought, not such a biggie, but when they came back out, the time was 1.40pm on Day 1 ! I've lost 2 sessions somewhere, although the match scores have stayed the same. I guess the trick is not to quit a game at the end of a day's play, but to play an over or two of the next day's play before quitting.

Just found a bug/problem, sorry if its already been mentioned, but I was playing as South Africa against Kent in a tour match and I selected Andrew Hall. He plays for Kent as well and was also in their team, so in the end I had Hall bowling to Hall.

There are many problems ... the game play is very fast compared to Cricket 2004. Like the bowler bowls and the fielder fields it in no time compared to Crikcet 2004....the computer doesnt attack very much when i bolwed him at regular/normal/wet/damp pitch at normal lenght he plays only 2-3 shots like on drive/straight/and off drive... there are fielders to stop those shots so he dosent score much for the fast bolwers(at least). There is too much swing effect for the bolwers who doent swing in real cricket. Its ok who swings it.

I think graphically game is good but they havent done good work for India and pakistan the players look very diffrent ...no stadium to select we have to play at one stadium in sub-contient for the 3 or 5 test matches !!!!

Cricket 2004 was one cd pack game it had many staduims to select here in 2 cd pack we have only 1 stadium (Sub continent.. Ind/Pak/SL)

jonah said:
In the Test I'm playing, I saved and quit the game at the end of Day 1, after the playets all walked off (the time ingame was about 6.04pm). When I restarted, the game continued at the end of day 1, (time 6.08pm), then after that over they all walked off. Fine, I thought, not such a biggie, but when they came back out, the time was 1.40pm on Day 1 ! I've lost 2 sessions somewhere, although the match scores have stayed the same. I guess the trick is not to quit a game at the end of a day's play, but to play an over or two of the next day's play before quitting.

there is one session of play between end of day 1 and lunch on day 2.

sometimes when you bowl and a batsman plays a shot for six and you catch it on the boundary, as the camera pans along with the ball it stops short of the boundary so you can't see it, and a fielder will catch the ball off screen, and then you can see it back on the replay. It's pretty frustrating, why can't you see the catch?

Also after bowling an over with one bowler and then you change to another, richie benaud will say the previous bowler for example "Thats harmison's second wicket" when its now giles bowling. :(

Sureshot said:
there is one session of play between end of day 1 and lunch on day 2.
No, you don't say.
Read the post properly. I saved and quit the game at the end of play on day one, then when I restarted, the game went back to the start of the afternoon session on day one, (not day two) . That'd mean the clock went back by two sessions.

I have a bug. I cant get more than 78 runs in a 10 over game. All the runs a scored is with a sweetshot and when i want to hit a six with a legglance shot it goes in the air and im out. IT is different to Cricket 2004, there i can get quick runs and a high score. Please tell me some1. Something i must tell u the graphics is great!!!! Nice word produsers

Thats not a bug. You can hit sixes no problem, just need to time them right and position yourself right. When a bowler bowls medium length to your off stump or just outside make sure you are not "on top of it" and press down and right and the six hit, and time it right and it'll go out the ground. Thats for a right hander by the way.

jonah said:

you havent lost sessions. youve earnt 2 sessions. now you get to play the lunch-tea and the tea-stumps sessions again.

I found one, probably mentioned but its annoying.

You clearly hit the ball several times and it will go for leg byes then you clearly don't hit the ball, spoon it in the air of your body to the slips and your out :S. What's going on there?

EA, do you have game testers cos from all your cricket games, it appears the answer is NO. Please hire some who know about cricket!!

MWaugh said:
you havent lost sessions. youve earnt 2 sessions. now you get to play the lunch-tea and the tea-stumps sessions again.
Bloody hell, let me put this another way. The two sessions have disappeared, time wise, and anyway I don't want to play the two sessions again...oh, f*ck it, forget about it, it's just a bug OK :rolleyes:

Found 2 misc. bugs --

1 . When a spinner bowls in a 50 over match within the first 15 overs, the field restrictions seem to be lifted. Eh ?
I faced a spinner in the 9th over and there were 3 fielders at the boundary !!

2. Balls sometimes automagically travels back to the fielder, inspite of the ball being no where near the fielder. This is a bad bug. I have a video of this. ( 1.5MB ) Couldn't attach as there's some prob in the planetcricket DB it says. Will upload that once fixed

Users who are viewing this thread