Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

Katich's foot is up in the air, so technically it should be out:) However, I see your point and this has happened to me on a couple of times.

Adarsh said:
Katich's foot is up in the air, so technically it should be out:) However, I see your point and this has happened to me on a couple of times.

I hope you mean't shouldn't. Part of the body must touch the rope or the ground past the rope, theoretically someone could dive over the rope and flick a ball back in mid-air to prevent a 6 if they werent touching the ground.

BarmyUK said:
I hope you mean't shouldn't. Part of the body must touch the rope or the ground past the rope, theoretically someone could dive over the rope and flick a ball back in mid-air to prevent a 6 if they werent touching the ground.
I think you are mistaken. I said his foot was in the air, so it should be out. If the foot was planted behing the boundari then it would be a six.

When facing up to a spinner I have played a defensive stroke several times and been caught by the keeper, only problem is it's at my feet. The keeper runs around the stumps lightening fast and catches my blocks, lol. Also occasionally he'll dive to about 3rd slip and take a screamer.

ajay2k5 said:
When facing up to a spinner I have played a defensive stroke several times and been caught by the keeper, only problem is it's at my feet. The keeper runs around the stumps lightening fast and catches my blocks, lol. Also occasionally he'll dive to about 3rd slip and take a screamer.

This happened to me as well i blocked the shot and it just fell straight down at my feet and keeper ran around me and took the catch now i am no expert but that is impossible lol. The ball i blocked did not bob up in the air it just hit the bat and dropped at my feet when he ran around and caught me out....i hope the modders on this sight can eliminate that from happening as it ruins the game especially if your on 48 not out like i was and was about to score my first ever 50 what a bugger.

Another Bug guys (ofcourse its in demo also) ,,,when u complete u r 50 or 100 at the same time with winning runs,,,, your controls will shift to opposite team for 1 over and then game crashes...............anybody faced it yet ,,,in full Game

yes i have. Of course another bug and what i notice is when you finish your game and exit and then go to statistics, all the statistics from that game are wrong. For example i played my first match with hampshire and pietersen only made 54 runs in the match. When i went to statistics in the menu it says he ahs got 134 runs.

i got the game today and noticed sum bugs

1)Sometimes when the opening batsman gets out the duck comes up however the batsman hasnt got out for naught. this was noticed in the demo too.
2)the commentry is all wrong at times like if the ball hits the pads umpire signals it byes and ritchie says its byes.
3)the last name of players which are too long arent shown fully like tendulka for tendulkar. van jaar for van jaarsveld.

EA has certainly fixed sum previous bugs but what to do with the new bugs?

can anybody make sum bats, pitchmats and adboards for the game ?
i hate playin wid the default ones

yeah ! Tha BATS are real Boring to play with ...Hope someone soon comes up with Bats same as 2004

LOL this thread is hilarious! Thanks fellas, you just saved me 100 bucks :D

No WAY am I getting this game now! Keepers catching defensive shots?! WTF!!

Don't know if anyone has reported this bug already as I haven't read all the posts. I was playing a 4 day game on an Aussie tour and they took the new ball. Then every over since the new ball warning has come up. It's not a major bug admittedly but it's just a little annoying!

Still enjoying the game though!

dnt know if anyone has reported this bug, but in a 50 overs match, chaminda vaas bowled 22 overs. lol, first the sri lankans cheat with their pitches, bowling actions, and now the fool ppl into believeing they can bowl ridiculous amounts of overs in a world cup. it was kind of annoying, coz for the whole 44 overs, they used three bowlers.

the keeper catching the ball of a spinner at the batsmens feet is ridiculously annoying too. is it possible for anyone to contact ea from this website and ask em to fix their stuff ups??

This is a bug that's been around for a while, it was in C2002/C2004 and now 2005 where bowlers bowled more than their alloted overs...

Pain in the a**s to say the least.....

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread