Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

have u guys noticed that during cut scenes left handed batsmen appear right handed and left handed bowlers appear right handed
this sux!!!!
and there are hell of lot of drop catches and misfields can anybody make sum patch???
has anybody got any stump out of the ground when being bowled?
certainly there are new bugs in this game
patchmakers buck up!!

Nice KIT

ZoraxDoom said:
Here is that 'missing texture' bug...even after increasing paging file...

This is nice KIT

how did u got this kit?

::Asad::

Thanks Everyone,

I swore after buying 2002 and 2004 that I would not buy another EA cricket game. After reading this bug list I feel vindicated...I've saved $80 as well...cheers.

have u guys noticed when pulling or hooking the ball if the ball hits ur body
and goes behind then suddenly after 1 sec the ball starts coming towards
the batsman and if a run is taken umpire calls it byes
and one more thing correct me if im wrong:
when a boundary is hit the umpire who signals four or six is the square leg umpire and when u press s suddeny it changes to the default one
what is this EA?? these new bugs r pssin me off!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hit a cover drive, and the ball went directly though the fielders head, he didn't try and catch it, and then when the ball was almost at the boundry the fielder falls down to try and field the ball....

stumpings... why do the keepers catch the ball and wait for the batsman to get back in his crease before taking the bails off? jeez :(

i guess it gives you an opportunity now to get back to the crease unlike 2004. I was wondering has anyone seen injuries yet??

kodos said:
i guess it gives you an opportunity now to get back to the crease unlike 2004. I was wondering has anyone seen injuries yet??

I beg to differ. I havent got the exact frame or picture but whatever one can see here Pieterson has made the dive and is just cms away and the ball isnt even near the stumps but still he is given run out ,And even if he wouldnt have been given the score wouldnt have counted this run .

Fielders don't field, they missfields in every 6 shots, so 1 run also converted to 4 runs. can anyone help me by creating some patch for it?????

wicket keeper is stil as a flower pot???????????

can we rearrange the controller????keyboard......and HOW???

I've had enough of EA's shyt .. the whole bloody game is a BUG !!!!!!!!

I noticed that if I am running and the wicketkeeper tries to stump the ball and I hit the run button again, after the stumps are hit by the WK and after I am in the crease and obviously not out from the sumpting, I can run to the other end and get another run. Its happened a few times.

lol...looks like Hollow Man :)

I got a strange mysterious bug .I was playing India vs South Aftrica ,50 overs ODI.
Dhoni & Dravid were at the crease.Dhoni was on 46 & Dravid on 7
I scored 2 runs with dravid,few dot balls & a leg bye,then Dhoni came on strike,i hit a Six taking him to 50.
The next over,Dravid's score was reverted to 7 & Dhoni's score became 48(not 46) & I had to make him score 50 again.
But the team score remained the same before & after the players score changed.

Users who are viewing this thread