Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

i got a bug i hit the ball to the fielder along the ground. the umpire called it legbyes when i didn't even run and it touched my bat

Gunner04 said:
Just had Shahid Afridi bowl 18 Overs at me in a 50 over ODI. WTF?

Has anybody else experienced this?

how many times did i get you out?
get it.

onother bug is i made a player and played him in my team and i saved it when he was on 22 then when i loaded the file back up it said ponting was on 22 and he wasnt even meant to be in the team

bishop 25, you probably didn't save the roster or something.. maybe?

jonah said:
Bloody hell, let me put this another way. The two sessions have disappeared, time wise, and anyway I don't want to play the two sessions again...oh, f*ck it, forget about it, it's just a bug OK :rolleyes:

I know what your talking about mate. The way to get round it is not to quit on the last over, and to have two copys of your saved game. If the bug does happen again, just go back to one of the saved games and replya the over, or overs again and the game will continue normally.

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else before

and also in another incident i bowled a normal ball, the batsman drove straight to the fielder for no run and the umpire signalled bye's

Attachments

• c2005.JPG
    c2005.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 152
The_gas said:
I know what your talking about mate. The way to get round it is not to quit on the last over, and to have two copys of your saved game. If the bug does happen again, just go back to one of the saved games and replya the over, or overs again and the game will continue normally.

Cheers Matt, I'll remember that
:cheers

Guys ! another one here ,,this one carried from cricket 2004 ,,,best performance of bowling in first innings is not counted in your records,,,its your second innings performance is recorded in "my cricket" records

Yer the Hall of Fame doesn't add all scores and things, its messed up.

Just wondering, we post this post like we did for 2004 but will EA actually move their lazy asses and fix the problems??

JUST GET SOME GAME TESTERS YOU USELESS COMPANY!

I think EA believe that if a game includes the EA logo it will sell even if it sucks, the thing is 90% of their games do suck or are ridden with glitches. SORT IT OUT EA!

This now has happened to me in demo for umpteen number of times.

Here clearly Kaatich's foot is on the rope still Pieterson is given out.

Has this happened to anyone else ????

Users who are viewing this thread