Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

ZoraxDoom said:
Here is that 'missing texture' bug...even after increasing paging file...

This is nothing to do with the paging file mate. Try reducing graphic acceleration using dxdiag.

Everytime i swing and miss with the --->power and front foot shot i get stumped whats the button to try an get back behind the crease?
Keeper has stumps off in a flash and batsmen just casually steps back towards crease and gets stumped.
Im not using the advance button.

The_gas said:
This is nothing to do with the paging file mate. Try reducing graphic acceleration using dxdiag.
:brickwall Arrgghh! :mad:
:confused: What? :what
:help Help me :(
:clap Thanks :)

Sman-21 said:
Everytime i swing and miss with the --->power and front foot shot i get stumped whats the button to try an get back behind the crease?
Keeper has stumps off in a flash and batsmen just casually steps back towards crease and gets stumped.
Im not using the advance button.
I find this a bit realistic, actually. Many batsmen get out of crease unintentionally while playing a powershot in real life.

The War of the Bugs

I know that every game include some bugs but so much bugs in single game i think its WAR OF THE BUGS which bug is better. EA Really has to think about that bugs cuz cricket is most lovebale game in india and with bugs i think no one will buy that game even not pirated disks. Better to send patches as soon as possible for the bugs so that we can enjoy the game.

ZoraxDoom said:

well the fact is that your graphic card isnt good enough to run the game..I myself have faced similar problems in the past with other EA titles.The only thing you can do is 'get another graphic card'..Hope that helps.

my friends I have downloaded the demo and found this.
PLZ help me out .

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 170
ZoraxDoom said:

dxdiag is a short form for directx diagnose.
try: start > run > dxdiag. a window for all directx setting will appear. the third writer should something like display (my is in german, so i didn't exactly know). there you can activate directx functions like direct draw and so on..

try finding some solution in google. search for 'Missing Texture and fifa 2004 as example, 'cause this problem was there too. sorry mate i haven't the time to search myself, but maybe its a start for you.

durrani1 said:
PLZ help me out .

is there diskspace left on C? try installing on your driver E maybe.

durrani1 said:
PLZ help me out .
i think the file u downloaded mite have been corrupted
can u let us know the size of the demo file uve got??

this game has so many bugs. EA this is just the worst cricket game they have released. Its been rushed because of blc it needed another 6 months at least work to finish it
bugs , bad game play or should i say no game play , buy this game to see how bad it is , then get your money back :hpraise graham

You can hit sixes far easier than fours.

Attachments

• Cricket 2005 demo.jpg
    Cricket 2005 demo.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 134
One of my players confidence bar remained at empty (Graham Thorpe)

graham1 said:
this game has so many bugs. EA this is just the worst cricket game they have released. Its been rushed because of blc it needed another 6 months at least work to finish it
bugs , bad game play or should i say no game play , buy this game to see how bad it is , then get your money back :hpraise graham
Ok just had a long session of EA 2005 and gotta say after my intial small sessions today I was none too happy but now gotta say I can't see myself buying BLIC!
Loved the player diving home after a close run, loved the playing on the wicket (twice in an innings)
Loved the way I took ages to score and ended up 88 all out vs Bangladesh......Thorpe 31*.
The commentry maybe crap but the sound effects are excellent, did'nt really notice any bugs in the fielding either and loved when Bangladesh put a silly point in and I hit him a couple of times!!
Nice knowing wether I survived a run out by the 3rd empire (I know the wickets change b4 his decision but I just covered the scoreboard with my hand!)
Really a big diff over EA cricket 2004, I am sure I left out other stuff to mention but my memory is not my main strength :P

Users who are viewing this thread