Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

EA developers are certainly not good in math. Take a look.

**Putting my Cricket 2005 money back in my pocket**

Attachments

• scorecard.jpg
    scorecard.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 259
i blocked a ball and the keeper glided in front of me and caught it. :what How unrealistic is that!

Is it me or does it seem like the batsmen don't ground their bat until they're a few feet past the crease? I keep getting run out!

has anybody got misfields and drop catches
im getting 2 or 3 everytime i play
this is highly unrealistic
and have u guys noticed most of the fielders throwing frm their left hand
like ponting gillespie lee etc throw frm their left hand
man i dont know y ea forgets thse small small things everytime

mani_2002001 said:
has anybody got misfields and drop catches
im getting 2 or 3 everytime i play
this is highly unrealistic
and have u guys noticed most of the fielders throwing frm their left hand
like ponting gillespie lee etc throw frm their left hand
man i dont know y ea forgets thse small small things everytime
Are most of the rugby players lefty?? The famous ones at least?? EA Cricket 2005 is a mixture (in india we call it "chutney") of Rugby, FiFA, NBa Live put in a grinder along with c2k4.

alickv said:
Is it me or does it seem like the batsmen don't ground their bat until they're a few feet past the crease? I keep getting run out!

It certainly is not you ....

Gameplay bug

I was quite interested to find that you can now apparently be bowled without the ball actually hitting the stumps - Twice I was bowled by Symonds with the ball missing off stump by a few inches.

Nice to see the fielders sliding to stop boundaries but 4 isn't being given when they touch the rope or slide partially over it to haul the ball in.

Can anyone help. I spent 1 hour and 20 minutes downloading the demo, 30 minutes installing it . When I click 'play' it says says these error which i have posted :crying ...

I am really desperate to play the demo but it dosen't start :noway

Please somebody help me :help :help :help
25qk1.jpg

32fx.jpg

Bilal91,

Please post your system specs?? Especially the graphics card specs...

Here's a fix to Kabir Ali being white ingame. I spent a long time on this one but haven't been able to edit his characteristics yet. Therefore I've just replaced his face with a different one:

Attachments

• 83a0ff9dca2c1a8f4b6c1975a8ab087d.zip
    176.2 KB · Views: 9
bilal 91
thats the exact same thing that happens to me- its because my intergrated graphics controller (intel 81825) is too weak to play the game - i know this because my computer meets all other minimum specs except for the graphics card.
get the game on xbox, thats what i did :D

Ok, I was told to post this here....

.....there are 2 bugs from the demo that I have noticed, that will stop me buying this game.

1. Sometimes when I call for another run or cancel a run the fielder misfields or misses a catch - can you confirm that it doesnt happen in the real game ?

2. I tried to play a sweep shot and the ball hit the pads - a wide was called.

Please can someone who has played the full game let me know if this is just in the demo...because if it is...I will buy the game.

Thanks

Strahan92 said:
2. I tried to play a sweep shot and the ball hit the pads - a wide was called.

That happened to me too. The thing is that the CPU (or the game AI) has decided to bowl a wide... but it does not take into consideration that the player (controlling the game) may move the batsman way outside the leg stump and the ball might hit him. So when ultimately the ball hits the batsman the umpire gives wide reagrdless of whether the ball hit the batsman or went between the batsman and leg stump. I think the developers developing the game lack basic knowledge of cricket and cricket rules.

Users who are viewing this thread