Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

Gilchrist is giving the wickets a good thrashing. i managed to bowl 1 ball. if you get pieterson to anything above 45 but not getting his 50 and on the last ball of the game hit a six to bring up his fifty, he celebrtates his fifty but the australian celbration video doesnt start. You get 1 ball to bowl with symonds then the game crashes.

Last edited:
I just played SA vs NZ. SMith and Hall had a good partnership. When Hall reached 50 from 49 balls, good ole Richie said, "His 50 has come up of 98 balls." Then when Smith reached his 100 from 100 balls Richie said, "His 100 has come up off two balls!" 100 from two balls: that's gotta be some sort of record!!!

i dont know if this has been mentioned but there is no follow-on in test matchs and thats sad

hammudy said:
i dont know if this has been mentioned but there is no follow-on in test matchs and thats sad
well i got asked to follow on after i failed to make the required amount of runs in my last test just finished and i have been asked to follow on before as well.....maybe the CPU just didn't want you to follow on! After all it is not compulsory to make you follow on so maybe CPU didn't want you to???

The biggest bug in the game is with the create player section, if u want to have a face like an international player its not possible, then if i make a new player and make its skin tone whitish even then during the gameplay the player's complexion is on the darker side, third and the biggest bug none of the faces of INDIAN players resemble as they resemble in the Australian or the English team, how rubbish.

I scored a hundred of 61 balls hear what mr benaud says 100 of 1 balls,
oooops what a new record in any form of the game on any planet.

ICC said:
The biggest bug in the game is with the create player section, if u want to have a face like an international player its not possible, then if i make a new player and make its skin tone whitish even then during the gameplay the player's complexion is on the darker side
that thing also happened with me i customized whole team of Usa with my local team & the players whose complexion is white are coming black there hands are white but there faces are too black..too irritating :mad

Last edited:
I know this has been mentioned, but the AI bowling more than their allotted overs is irritating. Just finished a game against West Indies in which Bradshaw bowled 25 of the 50 overs!!! Sad thing is that EA is happy to have released a game "to look and play like the Cricket game you have always dreamed of." Anyone else always dreamed of facing an opening bowler for their entire innings?

going to have to wait for gamchanger to fix this (unless you are talking about autoplay)

zimrahil said:
going to have to wait for gamchanger to fix this (unless you are talking about autoplay)

Nope, not talking autoplay. Autoplay works fine - it's when I bat that someone always bowls over the limit - much like in Cricket 2002 (remember those days?)...

Hmm. I know what you mean. It happens only when you load a save game though. I jus experienced the over quota bowling. Really annoying. I quit a game where I was smashing england's bowling. Then I reload it and gough bowls his 10th over. He comes back to bowl an 11th over!! This is very annoying because I wanted to play some spin but all I play is Gough, Harmison and Anderson.

Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Here is anotther bug.When a fielder dives and he stops the ball, he doesnt pick the ball instead he waits for another fielder to pick it up.

As far comentry is concerned, it is so funny. I actually turn my speakers off because i heard these phrases thousand times in cricket 2004.

EA sports makes you hate good people like Richie and Jim maxwell. I mean they are releasing a cricket game and cant even have fresh commentry phrases :eek:

I havent played BLIC but i m looking forward to buy it.

Even with patches, this game is not good at game play. I played BLIC 99 as soon as it was realeased and i must say that, that game was better than in game play from any of EA cricket.

I dont think EA are keen to make a good cricket game and the thing that annoy me is that they have produced wonderfull games like FIFA, F1 , NBA with minimum of bugs.

There are 22 pages of bugs in this thread and the game that has so many bugs is not worth to play. Some one got it right that this game needed 6 months of more work from EA.

jeromedascorp said:
Hmm. I know what you mean. It happens only when you load a save game though. I jus experienced the over quota bowling. Really annoying. I quit a game where I was smashing england's bowling. Then I reload it and gough bowls his 10th over. He comes back to bowl an 11th over!! This is very annoying because I wanted to play some spin but all I play is Gough, Harmison and Anderson.

Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

I didn't load a saved game when it happened. Just started a new game, autoplayed AI's innings, then batted through 50 overs without saving and loading in my own innings. Bradshaw opened the bowling and continued bowling until the end of the innings nonstop.

jewelthief said:
As far comentry is concerned, it is so funny. I actually turn my speakers off because i heard these phrases thousand times in cricket 2004.

Oh yeah, I agree. The commentary in this game seems even worse to me than in Cricket 2004. I have yet to hear Richie get the number of balls right when he announces how many it took for a batsman to reach his fifty or century.

Also, anyone notice that when you reach your fifty/century off the last ball of an over that the interover menu does not come up: it just jumps straight into the next over. This is not a trainsmash but one would think that EA would have noticed. That is, if anyone there actually played the game before rushing it to the shelves...

another one

i was palying a odi against pak
when i resumed my game shoib akhtar who had finished 10 overs continued and bowled upto 17 overs till my game got finished

Users who are viewing this thread