Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

I think someone have reported this, but in c2k5 there r just toooooo many miss fields, some times two players miss field at the same time........ is there any fix for this bug, plz let me know

And when its stumps on a day, all of a sudden its the Lunch session? What the hell?

I've seen that happen too, I think it may be the AI weather / bad light not working correctly, e.g. you lost 2 hours due to rain.
Just a guess,

What I find really annoying is that the same problem that was in the two previous version still is there.
i.e. While batting in a One Day match, you save your game, reload C2k5 and at least 1 of the bowlers, normally an opening bowler, will end up bowling more than his allocated 10 overs.
I just finished an innings aganist RSA and Pollock boweled 14 overs and Kallis 12.

Just plain dum, EA sports have had 3 years to fix this!

Just now I got a BUG..quite funny...I was playing a Test -> Pak vs Nzl..with me as Pak....Nzl won the toss, elected to Bat and at about 1 pm, the Umpires took the players off for Lunch...The Post Lunch started at about 1.40 pm...at about 2.16 pm...the Umpire went on to remove the bails and again took the players off for Lunch :p ....

Perhaps the players had appealed for Hunger :D

hey its my first post.... ive struggled to find a thread to reply to... ive noticed that when the ball hits the stumps when the batsmen is bowled the stumps after being hit face forward its really wierd

its not really a bug but...... is there such a time in a test when play can be called off due to bad light? is there a way to maybe incorporate bad light into the game?

That i think would require .exe editing which i think no one can do.

I doubt it is possible, because it would be changing alot.

have a look at this...... maybe someone has already pointed this out....

Untitled-1copy.jpg

after a turned down LBW descison.... down the leg side.....

the umpires on the other side though isnt he? well its not really a big deal you can pretent the umpires there ;)

Okay sorry if this has been covered ive searched everywhere, i have several patches such as the sky nz sports tv overlay and plenty of kit alterations. and if i bat second thewre is no problem game is smooth as anything. if i bat first however the game crashes and my computer needs restarting. the hanging occurs just after the sky sports nz logo goes across the screen just before the batsman is ready to take guard. can someone please tell me whats wrong or how i can fix this ?

Delete those add-ons carefully then try if same results, Re-install if still the same, hope you've got warranty left.

----------
My Bugs found so far.

Incorrect Target on screen it says 570 when it is 407 and even Richie is counting down.
No 'Quit' option after i Declared.

Users who are viewing this thread