Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.1234
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Aus Vs Eng
Ground: Gabba
Over Count:
Issue : Same color of HUD and Confidence meter issue
Bug description: Same color of HUD and Confidence meter of bowler is not visible properly due to same color Green

1638598864927.png

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
Platform PS4 Pro
Game version Digital
Game mode play now
Match type 3 Day
Teams used Western Australia v England
Ground The Wacca

Bug type..batting just out of my crease to a fast bowler, I play a forward defence , the Bowler picks the ball up then walks down to me and knocks the bails off with my batsman just stood there and not even attempting to get in the crease..then as tge batsman walks off he walks straight through the umpire. This happened twice in about 10 minutes

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 0.1.1190
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue: Crashes the whole time
Bug description (detail): When I try to work in the academy, the game crashes after about 5-10 minutes constantly.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1131
Game Mode: Ashes, England County Cup, & others.
Match Type: Test, One day, all
Teams used: Any
Ground: All
Over Count: All

Issue: No matter how well aimed or timed an offside drive is between the cover or point region from a FAST/MEDIUM bowler, the ball pings off the bat straight to the exact same cover fielding position every single time. (Facing spin isn't a problem, shots can be placed normally.)

If attempting an aggressive/aerial shot in the same region off a FAST/MEDIUM bowler, again no matter how well timed or aimed the ball never makes it above head height resulting in caught out time after time.

Bug description: Self explanatory.

(Honestly, I don't care if BA developed this on the moon, let alone during lockdowns!! To release this game day one with so many game breaking bugs is absolutely inexcusable. The Paine delay was fair enough & completely out of BA's control, & I felt sorry for the circumstances that mess put BA in. However, certainly all Xbox customers who are currently in possession of a broken product will have an indefinite wait for these issues to be fixed that were GLARINGLY OBVIOUS to even the most casual observer prior to release. This truly is the last time I show my support via pre-order & BA should be taking this personally, these basic oversights are shocking!!)

Last edited:

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1131
Game Mode: Ashes, England County Cup, & others.
Match Type: Test, One day, all
Ground: All
Over Count: All

Issue: ALL very fine cut shots attempted, whether off the front foot/back foot, the type of bowler, good/poor timing, or good/poor shot selection from an appropriate delivery are immediately caught by the keeper regardless.

Bug description: It just doesn't matter how well played a delivery it is, the front foot or back foot, or how well timed or poorly timed - if a very fine cut is attempted it slaps straight into the keepers gloves every time without fail. (C 19 actually implemented the very fine cut really well indeed, if played appropriately off fast or spin bowling but it's currently an absolute disaster in C 22.)

Issue: Triple ideal or at least a double ideal aggressive/lofted straight or off drive off a high/full yorker rarely gets above head height. Consequently, a genuine fast/fast medium bowler can repeatedly carry out a super human dive completely over & back across the wicket to take an insane catch off their own bowling.

Bug description: Aggressive shots just aren't getting their typical height despite perfect timing with triple or at least a minimum double ideal of footwork/timing/shot selection for straight/off drives. As a result, bowlers are repeatedly sticking out a hand & enacting a super human leap completely over & backwards across the wicket (despite still carrying forward inertia) to take a career defining catch as if it was just everyday catching practice.

I've even tried lowering the difficulty down to medium or easy to test for this issue (while leaving footwork required enabled) & straight drives/off drives still aren't clearing head height on the easier difficulties either. It's another bug affecting this particular 1.1131 Xbox build as I've seen repeated footage from other platforms that don't seem to be currently experiencing the same issue.

(Given that Microsoft in particular are the slowest of all the platforms to process updates/patches, that your devs at least start to pay a little extra attention to their QC of future Xbox updates as many of us currently have a broken product while others are apparently impacted to a lesser degree & their product is at least playable. There was literally no point to pre-ordering via Xbox whatsoever to then be stuck even longer with a busted product compared to other platforms & the vast majority of these issues were ultimately avoidable. It'd save a lot of added frustration & bad feeling moving forward!!!)

veer13

Club Cricketer
Platform: PS5
Game Version: v0.1.1259
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Sydney Sixers
Issue: Runner at non-striker end start very slow for the run
Bug description (detail): After tapping the run, button the batter start very fast and almost make it half way of the pitch and then the runner starts running. It should be other way around. Non-striker end runner should be taking a start and running quick.

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Platform: Xbox One S
Game Version: 0.1.1190
Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue: West Indies Kit
Bug description (detail): The West Indies Test kit has white caps instead of the real maroon baggy caps.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1259
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Any
Issue:stumps and umpire kit incoorct
Bug description (detail): when selecting any competition any ODI, T20 or Test stumps are incorrect and umpire uniform in ODI and T20 is white instead of red. stump Sponcer in England for test is LVE but in competition we see it as Vodafone

HRH H

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: v0.1.6
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Issue: when ever teams are loaded in the academy game crashed completely

Akki_0271

School Cricketer
Ps4
Issue :
1.carrier stat show all inclusive whether t20 or ODI or 3days not separate.
2. Difficult to play offside - every time if you try to hit offside either it misses or go other direction

Akki_0271

School Cricketer
Match Type: N/A
Issue: when ever teams are loaded in the academy game crashed completely
Same i also noticed multiple times

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4 PRO
Game Version: v1.05 disk
Game Mode: all game modes
Match Type: all matches
Teams used: any team
Issue: game crashes while using custom sliders

Updated

Okay it's sliders making it crash

Last edited:

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Game Mode: Play now
Match Type: Test / Any
Teams used: Aus (me) vs Nz (AI)
Issue: Not consistent however it occurred 4 times in 22 overs that when I pickup the ball near boundary, I'm unable to throw it back. The player keeps the ball in his hands and I don't get the bar to throw back the ball even after pressing buttons. The AI by then takes 3-4 runs and finally it throws back the ball by itself.

ppbmaithani

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.1131 - Cricket 22
Game Mode: NA
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: game crashing when searching
Bug description: As soon I try to search a trending team or any team in my community , it tries to search and then after few second the game crashes and takes me completely out to Xbox one Main menu

Users who are viewing this thread