Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1233
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: Five5 (8pm)
Teams Used: Big Ant Red v Big Ant Black
Ground: Delhi Park
Over Count: 1.2 or 1.3 I think (First innings of the match).
Issue (one line description): Crash (CE-34878-0 I think it was).
Bug description (detail): Game crashed as umpire signalled leg side wide bowled by AI right arm over the wicket medium pacer.

Edit: I've just read the info. on Big Ant support re: this error but will leave it here to make others aware. I Thought that the number was familiar! It seems to be a common general error.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1233
Game Mode: Competition and Ashes
Match Type: Any
Teams Used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Not able to edit opposition team's batting lineup.
Bug description (detail): I am not able to edit the opposition team's batting lineup in competition or the ashes mode. Nothing happens when I press right D pad to change it to the other team

ravikannanc

School Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.1262
Game Mode: Career
Issue (one line description): The xbox controller stops working and asks to be validated
Bug description (detail): The xbox controller just stops working with the message "Lost Connection from controller 0. Press Y to continue" . The message then becomes, "Lost Connection to controller 1. Press Y to activate controller". I press Y and nothing happens and the entire thing is just stuck on a loop but everytime you press A button, you can see the ball is moving in the background. This happens randomly mid match or practice.

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Aus Vs Eng
Ground: Gabba
Over Count:
Issue : AI Not changing Filed and bowling side
Bug description: Even when I Constantly Hitting in Leg side AI Not Changing the filed or Bowling side , This Make Very Easy still in Hard mode , There looks not tactics change from AI According to Match situation
Have a Look in Video

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Custom Teams
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground
Over Count: end of 2nd Day test
Issue : Gameplay loop/ messed up weather
Bug description:
On reloading the saved test, gameplay seems stuck in a loop where the batting team walks off after every ball.
Also, the time of day seems to change after each ball too, changing from day to night.
This may be due to saving/reloading on the last over of the second day of the test.
The above issues seem to resolve after exiting a reloading on day 3. However the temprature, wind, and humidity are all 0.

francoisvv77

School Cricketer
Platform: PS5
Game Version: v0.1.6
Game Mode: Play now
Teams used: SA (me) vs Aus(AI)
Issue: I want to download teams from the community, but when I do a search for TEAMS, i type "South" as I want to search and download the official SA team, but when I click search, the game quits.

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v 1.0.7.0
Game Mode: n/a
Match Type: n/a
Teams used: Any
Ground: All
Over Count: All

Issue: Game is just freezing in the menus randomly, i can go into the xbox menu but in game it just freezes, mostly happening in career mode

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: v0.1.1285
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Aus,Eng
Issue: Audio seems to distort and make a zap sound between balls
Bug description
(detail): There seems to be a audio distort noise (tak) between balls, be it pace or spin, both when I'm bowling or while batting, it happens way too often and below I've added a video for reference.

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Game Version: v0.1.1286
Match Type: T10
Teams used: Eng, West Indies
Ground: The Oval
Issue: Catches (Particularly down the ground come into view on an angle where you can't see the catching circle and is the catcher themselves tends to obscure the circle.
Bug description (detail): The FIELDING CAM view played on is BROADCAST 2. This is a very good distance and angle cam, very happy with it, so if there was some way to fix this without changing the overall view too much that would be great.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Game Version: v0.1.1286
Game Mode: Custom Match Difficulties
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue: All descriptions of all modifications have been obscured at the bottom of the page, partly due to colour (white on white) and placement.
Bug description (detail): My concern is that this bug is potentially tied to some other bugs in relation to the correct in-game application of specific custom difficulty modifications.

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Game Version: v0.1.1285
Teams used: Eng, Rus
Ground: SCG
Issue: Match result text too small - looks odd
Bug description (detail): see image below

Attachments

• Text.jpg
    Text.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 20

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Platform: PS5
Game Version: 1.000.007
Game Mode: Ashes Mode
Teams used: Eng, Aus
Issue: Cannot block to offside to spinner Jack Leach
Bug description (detail): Offside block bug back but only for spin bowlers...

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
This is not a bug. The default branding for test is Vodafone. You can only change this by going into the match type creator, making a copy and changing sponsor yourself under "start times".
Game Version: v0.1.1259
Game Mode: Competition
Teams used: Any
Issue:stumps and umpire kit incoorct
Bug description (detail): when selecting any competition any ODI, T20 or Test stumps are incorrect and umpire uniform in ODI and T20 is white instead of red. stump Sponcer in England for test is LVE but in competition we see it as Vodafone

singhy44

Club Captain
Game Version: v0.1.1317
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England
Ground: Blundstone Arena
Issue: Camera goes underground when the ball flies to the keeper
Bug description (detail): Using Batting Mid and Broadcast 3 running camera, when the ball flies through to the keeper the camera swings "underground", only showing the underside of the stadium model, before popping back up to show the ball in the keeper's hands. Seems to happen regardless of batsman (LHB and RHB), but only for pace bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread