Cricket 22: Clips Thread

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Now that Cricket 22 has deleted my match before I could finish it, I may as well share what I was going to post as highlights here.

Including rolling NZ over cheaply first up at Lord's without a single wicket for the spinners in sight.

Some of these were very enjoyable, especially the Williamson wicket. I've not see the AI caught there before.

This was one of the wickets in more detail with an extra replay as well. Given out but clearly not out. Well scripted indecision on the part of the umpire's coding? Or just a glitch? Who knows:

Either way, it can all now be remembered as the game that never was. And I'll take the long weekend seeing if I can be bothered to replay it all over again. Guess that'll be the end of my story if not! haha
Keep going I love watching these on YouTube

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Watching all these clips the cameras look so stable mine shakes about and jolts a lot not sure if it’s my settings or not I’m on ps5 broadcast 2

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Playing with Rumple43 's sliders . The spinners still are overpowered in a grassy pitch so I have to adjust a bit more of the sliders. But this was a very cool moment with a spinner. After a below par first innings by me India was doing well with around 100 for the fall off 2. And then I introduced the spinners and they were all out eventually for 180 odd. Pretty much all of them caught by silly mid on. This was a bit too much down the leg and normally they were smashing it almost every time except this one which didn't connect well.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1650689517849.png
ENG Vs WEST INDIES ODI Match#1 (Highlight)

stylo9000

School Cricketer
county cricket debut, coming in to bowl the second innings, first ball of the spell, 37th over... seeing the batsman on 49, thinking "i'd better get this guy out ASAP"... thinking inswinging yorker...

bang!!

(my player went 1-7 in 6 overs and then was told to go sit in the field picking daisies while Root smashed 122* to win, go figure :clap)

stylo9000

School Cricketer
some interesting and likable things from today's play.

realistic drops on reflex catches...

realistic play-and-misses...

was able to pick that cover-point gap that folks said you used to not be able to...

... and 2 caught behind, 1 caught backward point, 1 bowled, and 1 lbw falsely given (umpire deceived by swing)

commentary seems less boneheaded and they seem to be leaving more room for the match to breathe... and i love the presentation on this wicket as well

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I think whatever my ongoing thoughts are on Cricket 22, if it can keep doing this for me, I think it'll always have a place in my heart.

I mean, that just looks perfect. It'll never fail to get me looking up at the living room ceiling, wonder how he didn't nick it.

Users who are viewing this thread