Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I need suggestion from members and techie's here: I'm planning to buy Cricket 22 on release date, but confused which platform should I buy. I do have PS5 (Yes PS5) and PC with RTX 3070 GPU.

P5 can be played in 4K TV (60 HZ) and my PC connected with Full HD monitor (165 HZ). I'm really confused, since I'm experiencing next gen gameplay in FIFA 22 PS5, not in PC.
If your PC is portable enough, PC is my personal preference, just hook up a hdmi 2.1 cable to the tv. I do that sometimes for Battlefield 1, with surround sound, my living room takes off lol.

If your PC is portable enough, PC is my personal preference, just hook up a hdmi 2.1 cable to the tv. I do that sometimes for Battlefield 1, with surround sound, my living room takes off lol.
Yes, HDMI 2.1 cable comes with PS5. I may try it from PC to TV, once I bought PC version of this game :cheers. What I thought was PS5 physical copy can be sold out as pre-owned, once next iteration game comes out.

Not sure if anyone has noticed it, but there seems to be some fps drop on console. Anyone who owns the nets in PS5 can tell if it's the case? I know it's pre built and might not be an issue during the game day but wanted to be sure...
Is it after playing a shot? It was there is Cricket 19 nets as well.

Similarly not been too excited due to a combination of no Beta, I’ve been insanely busy so no time to play even if I had it, and no ps5 and not wanting to buy it on 4
I’m excited as with there being no beta it’s the first game in a while that I’m not burnt out on before release.

So I’m looking forward to just playing.

I’m not expecting too much in terms of gameplay changes from 19. With the lack of beta I’d be expecting a polished 19 with animations licenses and the muchly anticipated after touch which I still can’t really figure out what relevance it has in offline mode.

19 is a superb game so if it’s that with polish then sure it be a good game. But probably not the hump people would want from 19 to 22!

Could be completely wrong..

I also worry that with the focus on the new run out slow mo thing.. that we don’t see the increase in run outs again where you get an unrealistic amount.

They should be rare. But my concern is to show off this new feature these run out chances may be frequent.

Either way.. I have faith

I also worry that with the focus on the new run out slow mo thing.. that we don’t see the increase in run outs again where you get an unrealistic amount.

They should be rare. But my concern is to show off this new feature these run out chances may be frequent.

Either way.. I have faith
Those happen in key moments only I think.

I’m excited as with there being no beta it’s the first game in a while that I’m not burnt out on before release.

So I’m looking forward to just playing.

I’m not expecting too much in terms of gameplay changes from 19. With the lack of beta I’d be expecting a polished 19 with animations licenses and the muchly anticipated after touch which I still can’t really figure out what relevance it has in offline mode.

19 is a superb game so if it’s that with polish then sure it be a good game. But probably not the hump people would want from 19 to 22!

Could be completely wrong..
If it’s a polished 19 with better balance of AI vs spinners, outfield catches in tests and pitch/ball wear I will be happy as a pig in the proverbial

LOL.. It's not about rich, it's all about planning. I have already earned what I have spent for GPU by mining ETH in 7 months. I'm still earning through mining what I have spent for PS5. It's just a matter of thought process. Neck to neck, I have never spent any money out of my pocket for gaming, but still I'm a gamer.
Sure Richie Rich

@blockerdave @WealeyH Hey guys how are you, I want to specifically ask the two of you why cricket 19 is regarded as a good game in your eyes?

I'm curious as I haven't really seen or heard much about it (not touched a cricket game since 17) and I'm asking you guys as I remember in the past I think we have similar flavour of what we want/expect from the gameplay.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread