Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

@WealeyH @blockerdave Cheers guys I'm all well let's hope c22 makes us stick around. Thanks for the info, I remember enjoying AC17 ODI matches as I got a really nice variety of edges although I think I remember something weird like you'd get edges first 10 overs then nothing for rest of innings and test matches I got literally 0. As I'm quite literally an edgelord how are they in 19? Do you get them throughout the innings in both formats?

I think edges are one of those things that should occur regardless of weather and pitch conditions, I've also heard on C19 that you get a lot of edges that don't go to slips or keeper and ones that dont carry and when you move the fielders up you end up with no edges, is this a thing?

I think edges are one of those things that should occur regardless of weather and pitch conditions, I've also heard on C19 that you get a lot of edges that don't go to slips or keeper and ones that dont carry and when you move the fielders up you end up with no edges, is this a thing?
This is very much true, a lot of edges of medium pacer too.. But hardly any carries to slip. After the latest patch edges to keeper is slightly better.

This is very much true, a lot of edges of medium pacer too.. But hardly any carries to slip. After the latest patch edges to keeper is slightly better.
One reason why I don't play with a lot of slips in test matches. The day I was done with that was when the ball just flew over the slips head and there was not a single fly fork he gave to catch the ball...

One reason why I don't play with a lot of slips in test matches. The day I was done with that was when the ball just flew over the slips head and there was not a single fly fork he gave to catch the ball...
Should have replaced Sehwag with some other player in slips

Dang! I should have done that shouldn't I?

Apart from this, I would be happy to see less bat pad catches during spin bowling. I mean most of my wickets in spin had been that way. LBW - no, uprooting the stumps- never, caught and bowled - no way, catch else where - one in ten wickets...... Would be great to have close to genuine spin gameplay

I play with either two or 3 slips- 2nd and 4th or 1st 3rd and 5th or with gully and found perfect with slips and keeper up. Trick is try to do same deliveries with odd variations.

Last time when a video released many of us giving the negative reviews may be Ross made us given duty today to refresh this page all the day .

@WealeyH @blockerdave Cheers guys I'm all well let's hope c22 makes us stick around. Thanks for the info, I remember enjoying AC17 ODI matches as I got a really nice variety of edges although I think I remember something weird like you'd get edges first 10 overs then nothing for rest of innings and test matches I got literally 0. As I'm quite literally an edgelord how are they in 19? Do you get them throughout the innings in both formats?

I discovered in 19 that ball friction and pitch friction changed edges a lot.. one of them made the edges much much finer or thicker and the other increased LBW and bowleds! Was odd…

I discovered in 19 that ball friction and pitch friction changed edges a lot.. one of them made the edges much much finer or thicker and the other increased LBW and bowleds! Was odd…
@WealeyH
You have deleted all your cricket videos from your YouTube which were very popular ,can we know this secret

Which friction edges were also created when ball was way far then bat also no friction with bat.

Dang! I should have done that shouldn't I?

Apart from this, I would be happy to see less bat pad catches during spin bowling. I mean most of my wickets in spin had been that way. LBW - no, uprooting the stumps- never, caught and bowled - no way, catch else where - one in ten wickets...... Would be great to have close to genuine spin gameplay
Things that has helped me get less bat-pad wickets with spinners

1. Playing a test match in a competition/tour mode
2. Playing on Legend Difficulty
3. Setting the Pitch Bounce in Physics to 45 (with this you can also expect less upper cuts by ai against spinners + ai bowling less bounces that go above the keepers head)
4. Bowl spinners with classic controls (hardest difficulty)

Users who are viewing this thread