Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I really enjoyed making them.. and didn’t actually mean to delete them and don’t think anyway of getting them back..

Was tempted for doing some for the new game some highlight packages etc

Will love see you for cricket 22 , That were some good old days :)

I started playing Ashes cricket (17) again and somehow it made me not to touch C19 again. Ashes looked better in terms of player physics and had better game mechanics imo. Cricket 19 physics aren't appealing and I did see that smoothness isn't there in C19 that Ashes had. I don't think they would have added a lot from either of the game but I would like to not to see the game similar to C19.

Also batting had gone down a lot in C19. For spinners, you would play one cut shot with one leg up but in Ashes it was pleasing and also very easy to connect and it had shots with respect to you player's batting style. You can also loft the ball to long on and in C19, you would just play a lofted drive and it doesn't make sense.

I started playing Ashes cricket (17) again and somehow it made me not to touch C19 again. Ashes looked better in terms of player physics and had better game mechanics imo. Cricket 19 physics aren't appealing and I did see that smoothness isn't there in C19 that Ashes had. I don't think they would have added a lot from either of the game but I would like to not to see the game similar to C19.

Also batting had gone down a lot in C19. For spinners, you would play one cut shot with one leg up but in Ashes it was pleasing and also very easy to connect and it had shots with respect to you player's batting style. You can also loft the ball to long on and in C19, you would just play a lofted drive and it doesn't make sense.
Batting is beautiful in ashes cricket, even with cricket 22 getting released I still see myself still playing ashes cricket with the way I have setup for myself. Cricket 19 batting feels @$#$ to me and I hope cricket 22 in batting department is different from 19, please not another cricket 19

Does the nets in Cricket 22 feels more like 19 or Ashes Cricket?

Does the nets in Cricket 22 feels more like 19 or Ashes Cricket?
More of C19 animations. Mainly the cut shots you play against a spinner. What I meant was, batting was somewhat a downgrade in C19. I don't see much of a difference in C22 nets as well when compared to C19. In ashes, I can sweep a ball for six but never had I hit a six in C19 with a sweep shot. Something was better in Ashes that C19 clearly missed. Or even with the gameplay that I cannot explain better with words here. Again this is all in my opinion though :)

I am not judging C22 nets or batting now as we got only one batting style to comment on.

cheap tricks ..linking to your own channel with irrelated title..just a net practice.we have our own ps4/ps5s with a game copy.
what are you talking O.o i do hav on steam Cricket22 and bough befor u :P

what are you talking O.o i do hav on steam Cricket22 and bough befor u :P
Sorry, but I don't think the stream you shared adds anything to what we actually know or seen. And it was hard to watch as well :) few people add videos here when they see something new or want to explain stuff. I don't have a say here to tell you what to do but I felt like I had to coz you didn't either get the question from the previous comment or just a blant reply :)

So what you guys think? It's almost end of the week and by next week we would be playing the game already. What expectations do we have in next 5-6 days from BAS? I would say IGN gameplay or even one of our know fellow Youtuber playing a small portion of it (not Bajo, pliss) and academy somewhere by early next week? If not academy then some early gameplay videos by actual players? Hype is not there but expectation is!!!!

So what you guys think? It's almost end of the week and by next week we would be playing the game already. What expectations do we have in next 5-6 days from BAS? I would say IGN gameplay or even one of our know fellow Youtuber playing a small portion of it (not Bajo, pliss) and academy somewhere by early next week? If not academy then some early gameplay videos by actual players? Hype is not there but expectation is!!!!
Or we just live our lives, wait a week and play the game.

It amazes me the want and need for a trailer, it never represents what the game is actually like.

IGN gameplay normally does more harm than good.

Users who are viewing this thread