Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

@Harigoks @Gamer Pradosh How did you play that Steve smith shot? I tried in easy and managed to trigger new shots but not that one.
Advanced legside flicks, advanced flat batted shot straight back over bowlers head and advanced shot over midwicket to name a few

@Harigoks @Gamer Pradosh How did you play that Steve smith shot? I tried in easy and managed to trigger new shots but not that one.
Advanced legside flicks, advanced flat batted shot straight back over bowlers head and advanced shot over midwicket to name a few
On easy difficulty short ball backfoot and shot placement in the V.. Couldnt play it on hard or hardest.. Hopefully all these shots are playable at highest difficulty as well in the full version..

Love the look of the new video…can I be really picky? At 1.30 when the player goes to sit down at the press conference there appears to be two chairs….and it’s the back one that moves. As I said…really picky!

On easy difficulty short ball backfoot and shot placement in the V.. Couldnt play it on hard or hardest.. Hopefully all these shots are playable at highest difficulty as well in the full version..

Is it lofted or unorthodox shot?

So advanced shots that you mentioned, I was able to do them with hard difficulty as well. But to play that Steve Smith pull shot, it was only possible on easy difficulty. It happened once and when I tried it again, I could not replicate it at all. Not even now. I hope we can do that more often.

Users who are viewing this thread