Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

After seeing so much of short bajo trailers, what’s that one thing in cricket 22 that has impressed/wow’d you?

Am I the only who is not in favor of this whole Bajo Crap?

The built up for Ashes 17 was great reveal coming up on a weekly basis and followed by some early reviews from the likes of Twistie3 and couple other guys.

This whole bajo representing the game is meh to say the least.

Better hope the game turns out to be good.

The built up for Ashes 17 was great reveal coming up on a weekly basis and followed by some early reviews from the likes of Twistie3 and couple other guys.

BA is superstitious. Don't see any other reason why they should stick with Bajo. He and his jokes feel very outdated. I don't mind the Devs, Mike or even ross talking through the videos instead.

Feels a bit like he's overacting and forced

@Bigby Wolf yeah I don't get the whole bajo stuff just seems like some weird mix of the 118 guys and something I can't say here :p

@WealeyH my thoughts exactly, you can have all the fluff but if the gameplay is trash then it's no use really, this stuff is only fun when the gameplay is good so you can get immersed instead of a distraction from bad gameplay. So fingers crossed

Aimed towards more casual players most likely kids so I feel Bajo might be appealing way of presenting a game.. But man I try my best to skip his portions in the videos..

Looking forward to IGN or someone playing the game and that video being shared.. I know playing the game is always the best way but theres something about reading way too much between lines and getting yourself back to reality after the release which is really exciting.. :D

BA is superstitious. Don't see any other reason why they should stick with Bajo. He and his jokes feel very outdated. I don't mind the Devs, Mike or even ross talking through the videos instead.

Yea, some of Bajo's facial expressions look like a lot of effort. But, again I think that would occur with most people in his situation.

I miss Twistie. His vidoes of Cricket 19 are still very enthusiastic.

Yea, some of Bajo's facial expressions look like a lot of effort. But, again I think that would occur with most people in his situation.

I miss Twistie. His vidoes of Cricket 19 are still very enthusiastic.

Yeah surely that's not how Bajo is in real life as someone would end up battering him

I can tolerate Bajo, at least for these short clips. What I don’t understand though, is that when I clicked on his YouTube channel, I expected it to have some Big Ant cricket gaming videos… it doesn’t!

He seems so insipid to me. I can’t understand why anyone would want to be associated with him

Users who are viewing this thread