Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Just 5 days to go, hoping for a video with only gameplay without commentary (by Bajo or any host) before release.
Yeah I Pre-Ordered my on PSN so I will get to play at 00:00 on 25th :).
It would be nice to see gameplay now as it's only 5 days but sadly I think Big Ant will release gameplay on release date or day before.

Reactions: DAP
Big Ant may planning to promote the game during Ashes, Big Bash and Christmas... So that's why there not doing much on pre release...

It would be nice to see gameplay now as it's only 5 days but sadly I think Big Ant will release gameplay on release date or day before.
Don't think it will be available at 00:00. Last time it got available in the ps store around 11:00 morning india time.

The same. I pre-ordered too on PSN.

Don't think it will be available at 00:00. Last time it got available in the ps store around 11:00 morning india time.
It will be, because this time it has a digital pre-order. You can see the time before you can play it if it is pre-ordered on PSN.

How about BA releasing a Gameplay Trailer in Hindi language as well? Probably get Akash Chopra or any other commentator to do the voice over? If India is a big market for them, that is.

I'm curious to know, in regards to the academy, how things like hair, facial hair, etc will transfer over to the new game. I don't really want to touch up all my stuff again because there was no communication prior to the release date that we may have to.

I'm curious to know, in regards to the academy, how things like hair, facial hair, etc will transfer over to the new game. I don't really want to touch up all my stuff again because there was no communication prior to the release date that we may have to.
The physical attributes in 22 looks different to 19. So, I don't know how it would translate over. And I hope the stadium creator has improved this time, I don't really want them to transfer it over from 19.

The physical attributes in 22 looks different to 19. So, I don't know how it would translate over. And I hope the stadium creator has improved this time, I don't really want them to transfer it over from 19.
Yeah, hopefully a new, overhauled stadium creator comes in Cricket 22. I did like the suburban ground in the trailer yesterday though, would be cool if we could do stuff like that one.

I was wondering what are the different kinds of mini games that would make sense in a Cricket game. There are few games which actually did mini games really well, like most of them from GTA5 and RDR2, Gwent in Witcher 3, lock picking in Sleeping dogs and Assassin Creed Valhalla had few nice ones.

I was wondering what are the different kinds of mini games that would make sense in a Cricket game. There are few games which actually did mini games really well, like most of them from GTA5 and RDR2, Gwent in Witcher 3, lock picking in Sleeping dogs and Assassin Creed Valhalla had few nice ones.
I'm waiting for the day where throwing a cricket ball is analogue stick based rather than button based.

Range hitting.
Bowl off at one stump.

Users who are viewing this thread