Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Interesting details on pitch/weather in interview lets hope for the best

Would have loved a question around AI and gameplay

Feel like we can already see gameplay from the nets, and it’s quite broad. What would the question be if you were to ask? Legitimately interested
Didn't ask about Android either.

giphy.gif

Feel like we can already see gameplay from the nets, and it’s quite broad. What would the question be if you were to ask? Legitimately interested
Specially around how they plan run chases, game awareness etc
Post automatically merged:

Didn't ask about Android either.

giphy.gif
Thats for the masses;)

Only half way through so forgive me if this has been covered in the second half but so far we've learnt very little about the game other than it has more bowling/batting animations. We've heard about the struggles of developers during covid, the takeover by Nacon, how many formats the game will be on etc. Seems like a wasted opportunity so far...

Again, apologies if this is rectified in the end. Only listened to half due to a screaming baby...

Apologies for the length of it, was originally meant to be 30 mins but kept on asking him questions haha. Tried to cover a wide array of questions, I know i'm not going to be able to please everyone but there are some good details in there that we haven't heard about until the interview.

Also, it's my first time interviewing someone so I hope I did the opportunity justice!
Great interview mate. Surprised to see this actually. Well done.

Last edited:
Only half way through so forgive me if this has been covered in the second half but so far we've learnt very little about the game other than it has more bowling/batting animations. We've heard about the struggles of developers during covid, the takeover by Nacon, how many formats the game will be on etc. Seems like a wasted opportunity so far...

Again, apologies if this is rectified in the end. Only listened to half due to a screaming baby...
Why not watch the whole video first and then give thoughts/constructive feedback.

Last edited:
Apologies for the length of it, was originally meant to be 30 mins but kept on asking him questions haha. Tried to cover a wide array of questions, I know i'm not going to be able to please everyone but there are some good details in there that we haven't heard about until the interview.

Also, it's my first time interviewing someone so I hope I did the opportunity justice!
Great interview and I am excited to play career mode

Completely fair, although I’d recommend watching all of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread