Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Great interview @passwordistaco - everyone will have their own “I wish he’d asked that” or “I don’t care why’s he asking that” but I thought you did well and so did Mike, was a good watch.
Thanks mate, yeah it was really difficult to try choose which questions to ask, I know I can’t please everyone and I’ll get a few “why didn’t you ask this” comments hopefully I can start building a relationship with Big Ant to continue to do stuff like this.

Thanks mate, yeah it was really difficult to try choose which questions to ask, I know I can’t please everyone and I’ll get a few “why didn’t you ask this” comments hopefully I can start building a relationship with Big Ant to continue to do stuff like this.
The main question you didn’t ask I’d love to know the answer to is probably one he wouldn’t answer anyway “why did you guys drop the beta?” :lol

Don't be a dick, champ.
Post automatically merged:

Great interview mate. Surprised to see this actually. Well done.
but u r the dick .. if cant reply nicely then dont reply to me or i wil make u dick ..

It's a good job I woke up in a good mood today and that I don't know what 'I wil make u dick' means.

You should know by now how close your are to a ban.

Treat one another with the respect you expect from them I return.

Same goes for @GuyIncognito and everyone else.

look mate i really dont care about ban or such things i dont belive in such things actully but i tell u what .. you have actuly avoid his harsh reply to me .. ? may i know why ?

look mate i really dont care about ban or such things i dont belive in such things actully but i tell u what .. you have actuly avoid his harsh reply to me .. ? may i know why ?
I didn't avoid his reply. I said, the same applies to him in terms of treating one another with respect.

I could've have deleted both replies and given you both warnings. Next time I will and that will make you believe in bans.

I didn't avoid his reply. I said, the same applies to him in terms of treating one another with respect.

I could've have deleted both replies and given you both warnings. Next time I will and that will make you believe in bans.

things are clear now .. never mind .. my point give repect take respect .. ! thanks bro

Fair play. I've just deleted my post.

Great work @passwordistaco. Your selection of questions were on point, especially the things that we have been discussing over here like inclusion of stats, pitch and weather affecting the course of the game, dream team and also cleared the air about micro transactions. You covered almost all basis. I wish you all the luck for being in good terms with BA in future. Keep it up mate.

Last edited:
@passwordistaco can I just say thank F you got the elephant in the room question out, whats the go with Timmy and the game, was definitely curious and Mike responded pretty well. Loved the question about Nacon was a really good insight into there relationship and input . Always good to know how Big ant do things and how they have worked during Covid. Of course we want to know all bout the game but hearing about difficulties of making games during Covid is something that gets my curiosity and something we don’t always hear about so chears to that mate. A well rounded interview for your first time. Loved it.

Apologies for the length of it, was originally meant to be 30 mins but kept on asking him questions haha. Tried to cover a wide array of questions, I know i'm not going to be able to please everyone but there are some good details in there that we haven't heard about until the interview.

Also, it's my first time interviewing someone so I hope I did the opportunity justice!
One of the neatest interview for a cricket game. Way to go!!!

@passwordistaco can I just say thank F you got the elephant in the room question out, whats the go with Timmy and the game, was definitely curious and Mike responded pretty well. Loved the question about Nacon was a really good insight into there relationship and input . Always good to know how Big ant do things and how they have worked during Covid. Of course we want to know all bout the game but hearing about difficulties of making games during Covid is something that gets my curiosity and something we don’t always hear about so chears to that mate. A well rounded interview for your first time. Loved it.
Thanks mate, really appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, means a lot <3

Users who are viewing this thread