Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
There are few speculations for sure. First starting with a Youtuber saying that Nacom would reveal the new cricket game and then there has been some activities at the steam end with patches and stuff like that from stream website (It's just me saying and nothing on thr paper) and then Ross tweeting the nets picture with #BAcricket which eventually might mean Big Ant cricket and then there is another YouTuber who released a video about that nets picture.

I'm keeping my hopes up that there would be another cricket game in pipeline or at final section before they announce and release it for academy creations and eventually proper release. I bet it's time we had a new game and now that with improved gameplay in 2019 Ashes game, I would like to see the new one with better player physics, custom batting and bowling techniques, some sort of sponsorship when you move up the levels, and not excepting anything less what a sport game with career mode and casual mode should have. I'm not too much looking into details like what Fifa or NBA has as it might kill what the actual game might have.

Now that there is nothing confirmed as such about the new game, all I or we can do is wait for the announcement patiently and when it comes out finally we can go bazooka because we all deserve so much after all :)

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are few speculations for sure. First starting with a Youtuber saying that Nacom would reveal the new cricket game and then there has been some activities at the steam end with patches and stuff like that from stream website (It's just me saying and nothing on thr paper) and then Ross tweeting the nets picture with #BAcricket which eventually might mean Big Ant cricket and then there is another YouTuber who released a video about that nets picture.

I'm keeping my hopes up that there would be another cricket game in pipeline or at final section before they announce and release it for academy creations and eventually proper release. I bet it's time we had a new game and now that with improved gameplay in 2019 Ashes game, I would like to see the new one with better player physics, custom batting and bowling techniques, some sort of sponsorship when you move up the levels, and not excepting anything less what a sport game with career mode and casual mode should have. I'm not too much looking into details like what Fifa or NBA has as it might kill what the actual game might have.

Now that there is nothing confirmed as such about the new game, all I or we can do is wait for the announcement patiently and when it comes out finally we can go bazooka because we all deserve so much after all :)
Can you please tell or share the video youtuber post about ba cricket net picture

D

Deleted member 185125

One thing I'm sure is that testing has been going on, but not sure if it's Cricket 19 or the new game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Lets first find out what this cricket carnival 19 dlc is all about.That does appear to be testing based on info at steamdb.info

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Lets first find out what this cricket carnival 19 dlc is all about.That does appear to be testing based on info at steamdb.info
I won't read too much into it. carnival 19 dlc has been going on for a while now and we haven't seen any patch/updates to Cricket 19 yet.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Means nothing.
Post automatically merged:

I won't read too much into it. carnival 19 dlc has been going on for a while now and we haven't seen any patch/updates to Cricket 19 yet.
Exactly, can we just deal in hard fact than idle gossip.

Users who are viewing this thread