Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
So I had one guy come into the stream last night stating he had a leak.

We are hearing news about the game next week, release date 28th October. I don't believe it but I won't say no to a late October release. If it's right though i'd expect this post to be deleted though lol

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
So I had one guy come into the stream last night stating he had a leak.

We are hearing news about the game next week, release date 28th October. I don't believe it but I won't say no to a late October release. If it's right though i'd expect this post to be deleted though lol
Me too i was expecting a release date in October-November 2021

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Pretty sure it will be released in late October with T20 world cup going on.

and it has also the Ashes 2021 rights , expect a free DLC before the Ashes 21 as well.

This is the only way to capture max sales and I am expecting a news of announcement in first week of July and some hefty info towards the end of July or starting August.

D

Deleted member 185125

Free DLC for Cricket 19 + New game Announcement would be nice.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Blood Bowl 3, Steelrising, The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong and Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown is motioned in press release No mention of Cricket anywhere, I doubt cricket will released this year.
i agree with you by going nets now means that they just started work on it !

RAVI99

Club Captain
Lol! This is one week old already
Ya but it was missing in this thread and the person who published this is close to Ross and he is most of the time present with bigant team on ground in there cricket game launches. I have also seen him taking interview of Mr Ross so he won't publish a fake one.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
i agree with you by going nets now means that they just started work on it !
T20 world cup in October and Ashes series in November this year only not next year. Generally BA releases game before every Ashes series begins .

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
T20 world cup in October and Ashes series in November this year only not next year. Generally BA releases game before every Ashes series begins .
Ya,and big ant won't tell or give hint about game at start of developing the game ,it is during the end stage of development of game that they start giving hint so as to create hype,and Ross twitter picture shows that just 2-3 months before like the way the ashes & T20 world cup...

I think motion capture is not the first thing they are going at the start of game development....

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ya,and big ant won't tell or give hint about game at start of developing the game ,it is during the end stage of development of game that they start giving hint so as to create hype,and Ross twitter picture shows that just 2-3 months before like the way the ashes & T20 world cup...

I think motion capture is not the first thing they are going at the start of game development....
Yeah motion capture could be at the last stages of game development

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
once in intro ross said that one game takes 6 to 12 month .. specly cricket am not talking about other games ..

Users who are viewing this thread