Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

thank you sorry the first comment had 25th written. So I got confused. Thanks again
All good, its been bat shit crazy here the last few days so I understand some confusion lol.

One of my mates pre ordered digitally on the PS Store. Just got refunded by PS. I'm guessing this is the only way to delay a digital title? Once they have put it back up he will have to purchase again.
So, I have preloaded the game and I bet it won't give me a refund now as I have downloaded it with auto download feature on my PS. Am I right or will I still get a refund? :p

Update: I can't play nets or anything and it asks me to purchase the game again. So I would think no one will be able to do anything until Dec 2nd. What a chaos. Now waiting for my refund!!!

Can someone comfirm if this is the case as well if you are a PS user?

Last edited:
This game has been marketed more in the last week than the 4 previous BA titles combined
I hope this game is as good as all the previous 4 games combined. But the chaos has been unbelievable. Not good signs, but Fingers crossed.

If you look my last post it seems like the batsmens helmets at least have been made smaller compared to the current gen games which did have some massive helmets like that parody movie of star wars (one of you oldies will remember the name)
Spaceballs it was called

So, I have preloaded the game and I bet it won't give me a refund now as I have downloaded it with auto download feature on my PS. Am I right or will I still get a refund? :p

Update: I can't play nets or anything and it asks me to purchase the game again. So I would think no one will be able to do anything until Dec 2nd. What a chaos. Now waiting for my refund!!!

Can someone comfirm if this is the case as well if you are a PS user?
I Preloaded the game on PSN as well and just checked my account and I got a refund now.
Tim Paine had caused alot of Pain for Big Ant

i got a refund too all degital preorders are getting refunds on sony mechine . no ideal about xbox

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_073521_866.jpg
    IMG_20211124_073521_866.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20211124_073508_234.jpg
    IMG_20211124_073508_234.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 29
Only Sony is refunding
Post automatically merged:

No worries I will buy it again on 2 Dec

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-075100.png
    Screenshot_20211124-075100.png
    416.9 KB · Views: 78
Yeah I will just leave the money in my PSN wallet and just buy it again on 2nd December.
Would be nice if Big Ant could at least show us some gameplay on 25th November

Users who are viewing this thread