Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Waaaay too much hitting the stumps from the outfield and a bit of questionable AI fielding. Otherwise I think it looks decent.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It’s the White.. it’s almost overly bright. Something not right and that’s the only thing I can think of.

I hate watching these videos. 1 the game isn’t updated and 2 it’s never how I play or want to play the game haha!

What videos are you watching I can't see anything posted last few threads l, plZ riply br0 I pee myself

gunit123

County Cricketer
Ball bouncing just short of the inner fielders every time, and it has the weird one handed pick up animation. I had hoped that was fixed :(

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
What videos are you watching I can't see anything posted last few threads l, plZ riply br0 I pee myself
I am watching one of the streams now. And I suggest not to watch. Not sure what all from this is fixed in day one patch.

At the moment, Commentary is improved but still not great. Fielding isn't great. I just saw a batsman on his knee and ramping the bowler above the keeper and the umpire was signalling for one above the shoulder ( so safe to say some of the umpiring issues persists too.) hope the day 1 patch solves half of it.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
I played for about 10 overs on medium difficulty setting. 1st ball I faced I played to mid wicket and resulted in 4 overthrows. Two overs later another 4 overthrows. Faces a short pitched ball outside off and the batsman did that teleport slide and hooked the ball for 6. On some shots, especially when playing pull shots, the batsman looks at the ball for about half a day before setting off for the run. It does seem as though the batsman isn't restricted in his movement in the crease to the off side though. I also had a quick look at the bats and other equipment... some nice looking licensed bats, but sadly we still have the same old selection of pads, gloves, glasses, shoes, arm guards etc.

I have some mixed feelings, but its hard to make a judgement on an unfinished game though, so I'll be waiting for the official release and patched version before playing again. Fingers crossed that a lot of these things are fixed upon release.

shiva cricket

School Cricketer
Twitch
Post automatically merged:

Twitch

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-26-23-39-53-67_f56d448df78e8512261d4bfbcb3978c7.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-26-23-39-53-67_f56d448df78e8512261d4bfbcb3978c7.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2021-11-26-23-42-24-36_f56d448df78e8512261d4bfbcb3978c7.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-26-23-42-24-36_f56d448df78e8512261d4bfbcb3978c7.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 82

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
better to be with C19 , Player Likeness is completely gone , Ashes cricket DLC = C22

So , BA is Not releasing Trailer .. many youtubers will start comparing graphics with C19 ..

Wealey

ICC Board Member
better to be with C19 , Player Likeness is completely gone , Ashes cricket DLC = C22

So , BA is Not releasing Trailer .. many youtubers will start comparing graphics with C19 ..

Trailer is mostly cut scenes etc.. again won’t show anything.

Harigoks

County Cricketer

yes, fielding gameplay looks terrible as usual. Batting and bowling looks a par advanced from previous games. Graphics from the stream looks nice and better unlike IGN crap. But again, this fielding has not even improved a bit from C19. No dive saves closer to boundry, no flying catches, not a lot of outfield catches.... Too hard to judge without the day1 patch but for now..it's nothing but C19 V2. This is really not what I expected. Also nothing new gen stuff as well?!?!?!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So xbox wins the console wars ??

And based on the reactions, I guess we can summarise it in one line - I know this might not be the final version of the game, but that never stopped me from being disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread