Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Didn't knew what happened when c19 released
But i thought logo maker and playface template is missing to work on anything
Today academy update looks like
Is just to show licensed playfaces

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it the heads or he body’s. To me they seem to have no shape and all their arms dangle away from the body!
Might be a bit of both. The pose is very Ross Lyon (AFL reference for any Victorians and fans out there).

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Might be a bit of both. The pose is very Ross Lyon (AFL reference for any Victorians and fans out there).

Yeah I don’t want to bang on about as it’s irritating for others but they seem just to have no curvature or shape.

I have no idea what I’m trying to see but… 18B1E62F-20C8-43F8-85BF-64A426E52CCC.jpeg
Just doesn’t look right to me. Hazlewoods a big bloke!

03E21D31-931A-471E-93DA-06BDD6C3A1D0.jpeg
The whites look a little better in this picture though..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn't knew what happened when c19 released
But i thought logo maker and playface template is missing to work on anything
Today academy update looks like
Is just to show licensed playfaces
Sort of wish they could give us the template now, if its done, so we can get a small head start before December 2nd. Anyway I'll stop sounding like a negative nelly and wait on release.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah I don’t want to bang on about as it’s irritating for others but they seem just to have no curvature or shape.

I have no idea what I’m trying to see but… View attachment 258390

View attachment 258391
If I remember from c19 days, the way cut scenes work, players are basically the same height. I've had Jason Holder looking Kemar Roach in the eyes.

Harigoks

County Cricketer

I have no idea what I’m trying to see but… View attachment 258390

View attachment 258391
Trust me when I say this... Any game after Ashes cricket (2017) did not have a good player display in terms of physique. I always wanted to look like Gayle or Holder with thier build in the game, but I always looked skinny and shady just like others from the same game. I maybe wrong but C22 is no different from C19 in terms of player looks.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Trust me when I say this... Any game after Ashes cricket (2017) did not have a good player display in terms of physique. I always wanted to look like Gayle or Holder with thier build in the game, but I always looked skinny and shady just like others from the same game. I maybe wrong but C22 is no different from C19 in terms of player looks.

They certainly look slimmer.. just my opinion though. The clothing also seems to have less life to it. Flat if anything

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I agree completely. My only thought is that for your casual gamer it probably isn't particularly exciting to know that the ball turns more on days 4/5 and the cloud cover affects swing.

I really do wish the interviews would ask the question a bit more directly though
Concerns me slightly that whenever asked about gameplay improvements there’s never any mentioned apart from animations and slo mo throwing

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have you in your tests you have played caught the AI out in the ring?
Nope.. either boundary, catch and bowled or slips.

Users who are viewing this thread