Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seems like quite a few of the licenced players have big heads, literally. Not sure if that's just pre-launch stuff or not though.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Apparently there seems a lot of criticism on player models. Is the final version out yet? I think we still have time. In my view, I am more interested in how the actual game plays. Character models if not buggy, fine for me.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Maybe it'll be fixed in the day 1 patch pls
Yeah, I'm assuming like with Cricket 19, along with the download comes a .psd file for the template needed this time around. I hope.

Was just excited to see myself in-game, weird hobby of mine with games lol.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Apparently there seems a lot of criticism on player models. Is the final version out yet? I think we still have time. In my view, I am more interested in how the actual game plays. Character models if not buggy, fine for me.
I think its pre-release; faces, bats, textures in general look like low resolution (720p 1080p).

Parth Desai

Club Captain
No disrespect meant buddy. But there are plenty to be worked on in the actual gameplay itself before these cosmetics come into effect. What will fireworks do when the keeper is jumping around for balls that does not even come to him?
Hahaha.... Let's first get the completed Day 1 patched game.....probably after Dec 2nd will come to know to what extent the game is complete.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Users who are viewing this thread