Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
BA are really trying hard to get licences of PSL and Pakistan team... That is really good, it is 2nd most popular league in subcontinent, it will definitely create more hype and value...
That would really great but I don't he got a call from PCB or Ramiz Raja sadly, hopefully soon Big Ant gets licenses from the sub continent countries.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From the looks of it, I'll start the game on Steam first then go ahead and play it more often on PS4 Pro. My Gaming Laptop, being 4 years old, won't be the best experience, but will make up for the time it comes on PSN Store again!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Loving all the videos out there showing Cricket 22’s gameplay! I’m aware these are from the pre-patched version of the game, but am already impressed with what I see!! Can’t wait for the game to release on psn tonight

aragon

Club Cricketer
Jus spoke to GTS(Gamestheshop(India) and they confirmed ,C22 will be shipped today . That's coz the game distributor is based out of Mumbai (I guess expressgames owns GTS...so they are the online retailer and distributor)

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW please give us the sample of .obj file (head model) for cricket 22 as u guys gave it for cricket19

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone who gets their hands on this please let me know if they see any ring or outfield catches in tests? I know it seems a little extreme, but I only really play test cricket and I probably won't buy this if there aren't any of those forms of dismissal. So would rather save me the money. Thanks. @blockerdave @WealeyH

Users who are viewing this thread