Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
He said in that tweet it will be live globally on steam 6hrs from the time of his tweet which was around 6am (UK time) in aus its about 8pm now so it will be Dec 2 12am there but surely "6hrs from now globally"... 6hrs from the time of his tweet?
6 hours from his tweet lol
Post automatically merged:

We PlayStation players are very unlucky
It’s just a matter of 6 hours
Go out, have some drinks

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
3 hrs 44 mins to go … :)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game stores outside India are so prompt and quick in dispatch. I'm jealous for the fact that games Physical disc get delivered atleast a day or two prior to the release so that it is easily playable on the day and time of release.

I'm not sure if it's the case with other stores in India but mine has said that they will dispatch only after the release. So a couple of days more than the date of release. :facepalm

D

Deleted member 185125

The game stores outside India are so prompt and quick in dispatch. I'm jealous for the fact that games Physical disc get delivered atleast a day or two prior to the release so that it is easily playable on the day and time of release.

I'm not sure if it's the case with other stores in India but mine has said that they will dispatch only after the release. So a couple of days more than the date of release. :facepalm
Which store?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
6 hours from his tweet lol
Post automatically merged:

It’s just a matter of 6 hours
Go out, have some drinks
Yeah 6hrs from his tweet is 12pm UK time December 1st...but why its out December 1st?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Mx2games said they will ship on Dec 2 or Dec 3.:facepalm:facepalm

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone tried the Batting Style 6? Looks like Rishabh Pant

Users who are viewing this thread