Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Here you go
Holy god! We can now have Stadiums next to beaches finally!!!! Thank you BigAnt! Love it! The restrooms look so spacious, I can finally pee in peace!
Post automatically merged:

Are there any improvements from 19? Sorry for my ignorance, I havent done any stadiums yet.
Too many improvements. The scenery, the looks of the stadiums in HD, the buildings, having stadium next to water, etc. Need to get my hands on quickly

Are there any improvements from 19? Sorry for my ignorance, I havent done any stadiums yet.
See @WutUpMahGlipGlops post.

Seems to be leaning into a similar approach as the player creator. Easier to play around with if you are new or just want to make something quickly but not lacking for depth if you want it.

Hoping there might still be a bit more added.

Seeing this video combined with my unhealthy desire for making fantasy courses on PGA 2K21 has made me very happy indeed!

I'm sure plenty will recreate current stadiums, but I really fancy just making some up I think!
I want to make a beach resort ground.

Great potential for remaking Mar a Lago

I want to make a beach resort ground.

Great potential for remaking Mar a Lago
Agreed.

I think another thing that makes me excited is for lots of grounds to pop up that can be used across career, if there's enough appropriately small grounds made to slot them into the various teams.

One of the cool things I always enjoy across a career on MLB: The Show are the numerous fictitious minor league ball parks that exist for you to tour around. They have such character to them, in a very quaint way that differs to all the Major League parks that are officially in the game.

28GB update on ps4?
Post automatically merged:

My update size shows 28GB on ps4

i played WBBL match for the first time, with the new patch. Seems to be massivly improved since I last played... glad to see things are moving in a good direction. Finally..

Ps5 is version 11

Is that the same as PS4 or is the PS5 due another update?

Users who are viewing this thread