Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

johanna

School Cricketer
My Career is 'Corrupted' after a crash in the game. Wow! *slow claps*
View attachment 259677
If this is on PS4, then this happens after the first season completes. You will end the season, have a press conference and then select play match on the first match of the second season. The game crashes and when you reload the game the save game would be corrupted. Even if you back up the save and try it again, it still crashes. This has happened 3 times before I realized that this happens exactly at the first game of the second season.

Can you let me know if this was exactly what happened with you? If not, can you let me know if you were the captain, did you have a press conference before the crash?

I am playing the 4th career, hoping to decline captaincy which I assume will skip the press conference. This might work, I am like 3 games away from end of the season. If it still gets corrupted then I am going back to Cricket 19 till this gets fixed. If your save file got corrupted even without press conference then I'll just leave Cricket 22 be and go back to Cricket 19 than finishing this season.

akshay3677

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If this is on PS4, then this happens after the first season completes. You will end the season, have a press conference and then select play match on the first match of the second season. The game crashes and when you reload the game the save game would be corrupted. Even if you back up the save and try it again, it still crashes. This has happened 3 times before I realized that this happens exactly at the first game of the second season.

Can you let me know if this was exactly what happened with you? If not, can you let me know if you were the captain, did you have a press conference before the crash?

I am playing the 4th career, hoping to decline captaincy which I assume will skip the press conference. This might work, I am like 3 games away from end of the season. If it still gets corrupted then I am going back to Cricket 19 till this gets fixed. If your save file got corrupted even without press conference then I'll just leave Cricket 22 be and go back to Cricket 19 than finishing this season.
No buddy. No press conference. I was the Captain but I didn't have a press conference before the crash. I was about to be selected for India. Its really frustrating and disappointing.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Playing career last night and I've just been selected for my county (Notts), didn't have the best of debuts but hit a century and took 6 wickets in the second game.

Anyway in the morning of the game the players went off for what I assume was a rain delay, except it wasn't raining, it was clear skies and at no point did it say why we'd taken a 2 hour break. I just wish there was a bit more made of the delays, perhaps a cut scene of groundsmen dragging out the covers, some actual rain falling and perhaps a message saying what is going on. Is that too much to ask?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Playing career last night and I've just been selected for my county (Notts), didn't have the best of debuts but hit a century and took 6 wickets in the second game.

Anyway in the morning of the game the players went off for what I assume was a rain delay, except it wasn't raining, it was clear skies and at no point did it say why we'd taken a 2 hour break. I just wish there was a bit more made of the delays, perhaps a cut scene of groundsmen dragging out the covers, some actual rain falling and perhaps a message saying what is going on. Is that too much to ask?

I did see some actual rain in a match when we went off but I love your suggestion of ground staff bringing covers onto the ground. That’s the sort of feature I’d expect Big Ant to be keen to implement along with beautiful skies etc. Authentic is the word that they often use!

johanna

School Cricketer
No buddy. No press conference. I was the Captain but I didn't have a press conference before the crash. I was about to be selected for India. Its really frustrating and disappointing.
Okay, I'll see if these crashes also happen without captaincy. After that, I'll just stick with Cricket 19 till they patch these crashes out. I am okay with crashes, but the save files getting corrupted is a deal-breaker.

akshay3677

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, I'll see if these crashes also happen without captaincy. After that, I'll just stick with Cricket 19 till they patch these crashes out. I am okay with crashes, but the save files getting corrupted is a deal-breaker.
Yeah exactly. The game crashed several times during career but it was still okay. But now a corrupted file. :noway

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With the latest patch 1.10 in PS4, I find some frame rate issues in day game also. Can someone confirm?
For me it happens after a wicket falls.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
A couple of things had Patch 1.10 on PS4 has the AI gone mad on Run rate on Tests playing against west indies always looking to score hardly any maidens i mean its a test match any advice i trying to lower the run rate and also if u take the Tick OFF BARS OR DRS does that mean that Umpires call means that if its clipping the stumps your out? anyone can help me thank you

Users who are viewing this thread