Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

The run rate in test matches is way too extreme im pkaying on veteran ...and adjusted the slider as low as 5 but still going crackers ....also no edges
Also this was ok about rhe game on xbox before the patch im on series s
Raised a ticket ....dont know if you guys can help it ruins it for me

Good day guys, have been following this forum religiously but unfortunately wasn't able to participate much since I didn't have the game. Have seen great work being done here and am very excited.
So today I finally got Ps5 and have got the game.
Any suggestions guys? Also can anyone suggest me the ideal sliders for a great and real experience. Also please suggest the difficulties.
I'm a hardcore player and also have played at the domestic level. So want a good grinding experience as close to the real game.
Thanking everyone in anticipation!

Does anyone know how to see the saved career /matches we have from PS4 on a new PS5 we can see them on the console storage under PS4 but cannot see them in the game?
Please help we have a very frustrated teenager

The run rate in test matches is way too extreme im pkaying on veteran ...and adjusted the slider as low as 5 but still going crackers ....also no edges
Also this was ok about rhe game on xbox before the patch im on series s
Raised a ticket ....dont know if you guys can help it ruins it for me
HI Mate i have that same problem i am on ps4 though no problems with edges though. Run rate i do and im on run rate 5 .

just after keep trying and hope someone can help . but i think everyone is having the same problem.

Hi guys. Merry Christmas. Is there an option somewhere to automatically enforce follow-ons? If I'm 500 runs up and I don't want to bat again unless I have to, is there an auto option for this?

HI Mate i have that same problem i am on ps4 though no problems with edges though. Run rate i do and im on run rate 5 .

just after keep trying and hope someone can help . but i think everyone is having the same problem.
Try reducing the strike rate. It is not realistic but I find that it does help a bit. I have run rate on 15 and strike rate on 18. Just give it a try. AI scores between 2.5 and 3.5 an over. Now and then you will find a batter that try and push the run rate.

Users who are viewing this thread