Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Have you or anyone else seen the tail AI play excessively well when the top order don't capitulate?
Not anywhere near the extent shown, but have a few times seen #9 or #10 top score.

Definitely feel that tailenders should bat more like genuine tailenders. Not a new problem to Cricket 22 but would have hoped it was fixed by now.

Incidentally AI v AI seems to produce more realistic results in the latest version (Could be sliders), though I appreciate that the game is not meant to be played that way.

Impressive effort from the #9, I see!

@wasteyouryouth
I go through all the bowlers/lesser batsman before starting any series/tour etc and make them half as good, like only 2 skill bars, 3 max and that tends to be either attack or defence depending on who it is, the glance and maybe one other. I definitely noticed a difference in 19 doing this, haven’t played enough of 22 yet to say whether it works, but I’ll be trying it

I have a sneaky suspicion that cricket 22 may be in my hands in the next couple of days (PS4) so in brief what should I play first or what are the key things I should look out for ??

does any one have the issue where lofted aggresive shots on the offisde keep on the ground or always gets caught in the inner circle ? xbox one

What is the latest version on Xbox One available as of 24th Dec in the UK ? I am seeing 1.0.13.0 only which is of 30.9 gb only.
No sign of further updates....

does any one have the issue where lofted aggresive shots on the offisde keep on the ground or always gets caught in the inner circle ? xbox one
Are you sure batsmen was nicely settled in ...?? I also kind of thought that. But I managed to hit some over the covers once batsmen was confident

Are you sure batsmen was nicely settled in ...?? I also kind of thought that. But I managed to hit some over the covers once batsmen was confident
Don't have to be settled in. Straight and legside lofted shots can be played from ball 1. Offside is broken, you get one or two lofted in 10 balls. Raised a ticket a week ago and I know a couple others did too.

Users who are viewing this thread