Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Is the eyebrows missing for playface been rectified yet? This was introduced a version or two ago. My ps5 has been stuck in 1.000.017 update for a while (based in USA). It was rectified on steam last week but never got an update myself in ps5.

Maybe only if you tinkered with them before perhaps?

Are these a specific set of sliders here and can they be shared?
Post automatically merged:

We're happy for you too, but possibly it could fix most things and be the patch to rewrite all future patches?

Maybe only if you tinkered with them before perhaps?

Are these a specific set of sliders here and can they be shared?
Post automatically merged:

We're happy for you too, but possibly it could fix most things and be the patch to rewrite all future patches?
Hiya. The sliders are those already shared. I've adapted them ( which is an ongoing process) and continue to tinker.

Hard mode One day 16 Overs 240 Runs ,In Cricket 22 My Players have some extra

All Slog shots are too over powered after this patch more like golf shots.

Is this with all or m only victim?

Well till another company get in to this business people like ross will treat their paying customers like dog s..t .

Its call a monopoly and there is nothing you can do about it. They have no competitors, they are not accountable for anyone and basically they dont even care about PC or any users of their product. In their eyes, we need to just shut up and be grateful to them

Is the eyebrows missing for playface been rectified yet? This was introduced a version or two ago. My ps5 has been stuck in 1.000.017 update for a while (based in USA). It was rectified on steam last week but never got an update myself in ps5.
No. Bigant lied. You have to redownload the players for the eyebrows to return, on xbox at least.

New patch, new issues. Crashed when downloading a new team within minutes of starting the game on new patch...

Can't really believe they can get away with how unplayable this game is

Actually he is at moment most frustrated guy and need some rest thats why instead of answering positively about messed product he has started blocking everyone. Expected behaviour.

i am afraid if he already blocked big ant studios as well .
I think everyone should tag Cricket Australia and ECB asking about cricket 22 patch and bugs instead of Ross. Hopefully they will not block.

Downloading teams on xbox is broken again. Infinite downloading screen.

Edit: I've managed to get some to load but they have blue faces or purple and yellow lines all over them.

Last edited:
I'm happy to report that the crowd are no longer in permanent cheering and screaming mode after a wicket. They do seem to pipe down a bit.

Also, I'm wondering if the glitchy batsmen animation is being caused because they reduced the animations after some shorts in order to help with the running between wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread