Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Dear @MattW not asking for much .. but i play online cricket alot .. can you please add Random option for Ground and Pitch Selection .means it should have been selected randomly not by human . it will help online comunity alot .. i asked ross for this and he replied that ill do something about this ..

Last edited:
View attachment 264089

Expect a wait time of upto 24 hours before this goes live across platforms. Could be Thursday as well; so hang tight.
Man, this looks so amazing!!

Lack of Indian licenses will really hurt me now :noway

Hopefully BigAntStudios can come up with a unique way to incorporate non-licensed players too (maybe have a system where they include the unlicensed version of the player and give it the respective bronze, silver, gold etc. rating since they know who that player is actually supposed to be in real life…and then allow us to download the ‘get best’ version of the player but only the visuals and the general information like name, country etc. That ways, they bypass the licenses, and are also able to control the player stats / rating, while we can update the Visuals and general information from the community to get the correct name and visuals of the player)

What does this mean exactly pal ? Does it effect downloaded teams and players from community ?
Just means I can't unlink and link a licenced player with a generic face to a playfaced player. Just means it won't carry over into existing career mode saves.

Users who are viewing this thread