Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Can anyone explain this please @MattW
My understanding is that its an online league where you can pick 15 players from the licensed team (provided you meet the criteria Ross mentioned) and you will not be able to edit the players as those are licensed. And there will be a fair play system in account based on other criteria mentioned in Ross S tweet.

Based on this players can play matches and move up the ranks.

Hi @MattW,

The game has improved a lot over the patches but summarising some of the things that needs to be looked into.

1. Opening spell for fast bowlers at the start of the match. One of the opening bowler will be bowling only 2 overs and the change bowler will come in straight away. Opening spells should atleast be 3-4 overs if not 5.

2. New ball taken in first class matches are used by spinners as continuation to the previous spell than giving it to your fast bowlers.

3. Beginning of a new day, should ideally be opened by the best fast bowlers in the team and not your batting all rounder or all rounders.

4. The keeper takes fraction of a second more to whip the bails of after collecting the ball from outfield which has to be balanced.

5. The limited overs field preset needs more balancing. Seldom there are fielders straight down the ground.

6. Reaction time of fielders need more balancing. Most times short mid on, short mid off, cover and all react to ball only after it is passed them which end up giving 4 runs instead of none.

7. Need an option to change XI in career if you are the captain after seeing pitch information.

8. The late timed shots animation is very slow and causing issues when stepping out.

9. Lower order batsman needs tuning as some of them are batting better than devillers in the end overs of limited overs matches.

10. The last Run not counted when batsman has crossed the pitch yet not reached the crease but ball has reached the bowler or keeper.

I'm sure your team must be looking into most of this, thanks in advance..

Hi @MattW,

The game has improved a lot over the patches but summarising some of the things that needs to be looked into.

1. Opening spell for fast bowlers at the start of the match. One of the opening bowler will be bowling only 2 overs and the change bowler will come in straight away. Opening spells should atleast be 3-4 overs if not 5.

2. New ball taken in first class matches are used by spinners as continuation to the previous spell than giving it to your fast bowlers.

3. Beginning of a new day, should ideally be opened by the best fast bowlers in the team and not your batting all rounder or all rounders.

4. The keeper takes fraction of a second more to whip the bails of after collecting the ball from outfield which has to be balanced.

5. The limited overs field preset needs more balancing. Seldom there are fielders straight down the ground.

6. Reaction time of fielders need more balancing. Most times short mid on, short mid off, cover and all react to ball only after it is passed them which end up giving 4 runs instead of none.

7. Need an option to change XI in career if you are the captain after seeing pitch information.

8. The late timed shots animation is very slow and causing issues when stepping out.

9. Lower order batsman needs tuning as some of them are batting better than devillers in the end overs of limited overs matches.

10. The last Run not counted when batsman has crossed the pitch yet not reached the crease but ball has reached the bowler or keeper.

I'm sure your team must be looking into most of this, thanks in advance..
@MattW Advanced foot shot on leg side always triggers a wrong animation, meaning the batsman advances and always goes for a pull which means if ball not suitable to pull even then it triggers the same as there it's not looking to length of delivery

Would be great to have big Xi mode in offline as well , sort of ultimate team mode
Post automatically merged:

@MattW any improvements to career mode in this patch? Is world view tab and icc ranking coming in future patches?

How are people not getting edges or getting beaten?

Here I am batting on a green wicket with kohli struggling to score and both wickets off edges. With my sliders Ofcourse. Loving this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
So, Ross is terming Big XI as the 'Extra' stuff that they would make up for the release scenario. I think we all know this was disclosed in those lead up interviews and articles we read.

I hope this is one among the 'Extra' stuff and not the solitary one as my silly mind was expecting some gameplay related addons..

new update
@MattW
1- please update ipl teams from 8 to 10.
2- Make improvement in career please update series schedule, ipl selections etc.
3-Also please update pitch selection in custom stadium too.20220223_091817.png

Users who are viewing this thread