Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

new update
@MattW
1- please update ipl teams from 8 to 10.
2- Make improvement in career please update series schedule, ipl selections etc.
3-Also please update pitch selection in custom stadium too.View attachment 264085
He already stated that they can't increase 8 to 10 last week.

The only “Extra stuff” here are the retro jerseys.
Yes we are expecting much more then this but let's see fielding batting bowling improve or not
Little bit disappointment but hoping for good thing in near future
Post automatically merged:

He already stated that they can't increase 8 to 10 last week.
Why we need more teams as ipl is the biggest tournament after world cups so why we haven't any attention to ipl ....

Yes we are expecting much more then this but let's see fielding batting bowling improve or not

Why we need more teams as ipl is the biggest tournament after world cups so why we haven't any attention to ipl ....
We'll be able to create a custom tournament with 10 teams...cool your jets please.

I meant career mode (reason in career mode is that its all hard coded and the schedule is fixed), my bad sorry. Passwordistaco is right though about custom tournaments.

I meant career mode (reason in career mode is that its all hard coded and the schedule is fixed), my bad sorry. Passwordistaco is right though about custom tournaments.
yes thats right .
But bro while playing as custom team in competition . Game crash
When we add any custom team in competition after that when we start as star player it's keep crashing at least that issue need to be solve
@passwordistaco

yes thats right .
But bro while playing as custom team in competition . Game crash
When we add any custom team in competition after that when we start as star player it's keep crashing at least that issue need to be solve
@passwordistaco
Didn't realise the game crashed in a custom competition, if that's the case then yes, it needs to be solved. Has a ticket been raised?

It's my understanding this week's patch resolves a number of those issues, in addition to some cases that would have been resolved in the additional updates late last week.

If you are still getting any issues after receiving this week's patch, follow up with Support.

Lets hope this week patch move gameplay ahead from current position instead we come to know know about more new features like keeper standing 4 feet away while collecting ball, fielder all of sudden dives when there is no need, batting rolling shots goes parabola trajectory, AI dare to move field placements irrespective six fours in one direction etc etc .

Unfortunately still IPL has not 10 teams along with PSL has 1 round robin but timmy says online big11 leaderboard is more important.

Unfortunately still IPL has not 10 teams along with PSL has 1 round robin but timmy says online big11 leaderboard is more important.
Good to know - I did have the Pakistan Premier Plate fixture changed to 2 round robins ready for next week, but if it wouldn't make Timmy happy, I'll get that removed....

Delighted to see the thread name change, this has made my week, well played!

Timmy should be added to the banned word filter as well, that stuff is getting fairly tedious now.
Say no more mate! Fixed the thread title again.

Edit: I'll now change it back so I don't get a ruler whacking over the head by wasteyouryouth lol.

Good to know - I did have the Pakistan Premier Plate fixture changed to 2 round robins ready for next week, but if it wouldn't make Timmy happy, I'll get that removed....
That's great Pakistan premier plate need 2 rounds thanks waiting for more good thing game is improving day by day great work

Big thanks … hopefully gameplay will also improved after today patch and plz consider IPL having 10 teams . Thanks once again

Users who are viewing this thread