Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
As anybody noticed that the bowlers overs aren't tallying up correctly.
Yes I’ve noticed that on my career mode also just had the WK twice let the ball drop in front of him for an easy catch he just watched it and the game not letting me appeal fir wickets instead the game just goes into auto mode and the wicket is given god knows what’s going on also when picking next bowlers it doesn’t say what column is stamina confidence etc etc just loads of numbers. Apart from that having some good games lol

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Twice this has happened in the same match anyone else had this not sure if it’s because it’s crap teams but still should be taking these

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Keeper and Bowler need to act quickly in Runout scenario... Also fielders take too much time to throw the ball, when the dive and field...

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Issues that still needs to be fixed.

Ball teleporting to keeper. It's mostly seen when batsman edges a short pitched delivery. Started after the. Latest patch.

Spinner bowling with new ball. Come on, that's a like basics of test cricket.

Top edges falling infront of keeper and he acts as if he is not paid for the match.

Bowler reacting very slow when the ball is near batsman crease and there is a run out oppurtunity.

Fielders not showing urgency to throw ball back to play after pulling ball from boundary.

Late and early batting shots timing input.

These are some basics that needs to be fixed. There are a few other things broken to but still can be adjusted with.

USA

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right now on my Xbox One X, the "Cancel Sign-In" issue is bugging me no end. Very frustrating. This, even after the recent update.

If I exit out of an ongoing game, I cannot get back in. I have hit Home on Xbox, quit the game from there. Then open the game and hope for the best. I say that because it takes me three to four tries of quitting and restarting the game before the "Cancel Sign-in" stops and I can actually open the ongoing/saved game.

I am very close to just putting this game off and go do other things. $60 of frustrations for the past five months. Poor product.

I should say that the abrupt shut down of my Xbox One X no longer happens. But still apprehensive about installing this game on my Series X.

Users who are viewing this thread