Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Oh oh... Slog sweep? And defence? Just those two for me :P
He did play slog sweep in that stream but you cant see how it travels because the nets on the sides are really close.. I have seen the shots connect really well so I am hoping when good connection is made in a match we might be able to clear the boundary..
Post automatically merged:

i have always thought the bowling is floaty unless you up the physics sliders!?
Always.. First thing I do is up the Max pace to 75..

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No problem, I know i'd want to see gameplay if someone else had it available, so i'm happy to give back. I might do another half an hour later on if anyone wants anything specific shown.
Yeah will love to see unorthodox shots

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Series X, i'm just glad the HDR isn't just brightness and contrast at 100
What were you streaming it through? Stream was only 720p and looked a little pixelated

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
What were you streaming it through? Stream was only 720p and looked a little pixelated
The twitch app on Xbox. I defaulted to 720p 1500 bitrate to make sure I could have it stable

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Only heard about this today. Glad to see a cricket game coming to PS5. I'll definitely be getting it. Slight concern watching the trailer, though, that the animations look as clunky as they did in C19.

Hopefully we've got a game that really *feels* like cricket. Bat and ball sounds, atmosphere, all that.

Users who are viewing this thread